Have the fans turned?

Believe we didn't have a shot on target in that Swansea game despite playing against 10 men. Things like playing Hume in midfield when we had possession, playing Ekwah as a holding midfielder. Nobody was complaining too much a few weeks ago when we beat Stoke, drew at Boro and beat Plymouth. Don't get me wrong, I want Beale out but I also wanted Mowbray gone when he did. Like I say the problem was replacing him with Beale.
All my own opinion obviously.
We had 25 attempts against Swansea, we haven't been close to that under Beale

Believe we didn't have a shot on target in that Swansea game despite playing against 10 men. Things like playing Hume in midfield when we had possession, playing Ekwah as a holding midfielder. Nobody was complaining too much a few weeks ago when we beat Stoke, drew at Boro and beat Plymouth. Don't get me wrong, I want Beale out but I also wanted Mowbray gone when he did. Like I say the problem was replacing him with Beale.
All my own opinion obviously.

No arguments there, I never wanted Beale in but that doesn't mean it wasn't the right decision to sack Mowbray, his time had run and unfortunately his tactics were easily nullified

Used to it now, been following Sunderland long enough

The apathy is setting in. Soon be going to the match out of sheer stubbornness again
This.. it was nice for a few months being able to look forward to the match and enjoying most of the football when I got there. Back to feeling pissed off about it all and robotically trudging along in the hope that it gets better. The match day crowd is a lot more tolerant than this board but it’ll be turning toxic if there’s not a turn around very soon.

Well it started with a big chunk of the fans the day Mogga was sacked and he was appointed.
The Newcastle debacle made it a perfect storm now the shit performances and results mean especially if Swansea score an early goal it could really get very ugly.
I think sometimes a club simply have to admit they got it wrong and cut their losses and act accordingly but I’m not holding out much hope that KLD and Speakman are those kind of characters.

Back