Happy Birthday Freddie Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Queen at Leeds (Elland Road) there was whole family groups there Grandparents grandkids etc. Mercury's language was a disgrace, my overriding memory is of the bloke next to me, sat with his two kids head in hands and wincing every time Mercury told people to F**k off you C*$ts. ask him if he was entertained. I've heard people swear more but not with kids etc in the crowd.

I see your point but why would anyone want to bring kids to a rock concert in the first place ? I don't get that. It's rock'n'roll after all not One Direction.

I saw Queen at Leeds (Elland Road) there was whole family groups there Grandparents grandkids etc. Mercury's language was a disgrace, my overriding memory is of the bloke next to me, sat with his two kids head in hands and wincing every time Mercury told people to F**k off you C*$ts. ask him if he was entertained. I've heard people swear more but not with kids etc in the crowd.

Boo f***ing hoo.

It was a rock concert not a friggin' pantomine - though I'm sure Freddie woulda been a dab hand at the latter. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back