Great result for us today

Status
Not open for further replies.

you got the figures to back that up like ? :lol:
yeah mate, I do nothin' else but write down how many we took to Derby compared to how many you took to WBA ;)

If you think i'm going to start slating your fans support, i'm not, you have a great following, as someone said about us, you would do your best to get out of Sunderland on a Saturday so it can be expected :D

I'm happy with our away following, which is what it's all about for me, if we hit the big time again we'll have a full house at home i'm sure about it. We ARE a small f***ing town, so getting 17k in a stadium which is too big for us, isn't actually that bad. The fact we CAN fill it is a fuckin bonus. I remember Ayresome days gettin about 6 f***ing thousand........Loads of our fans feel priced out. £32 a ticket, shocking really

I paid £42 for my ticket against Leeds this season, that's just f***ing ridiculous, but 3,000 other Boro fans did. We've already sold Rotherham out, I'm having to go in the home end. But we'll be lucky to have 16k against Watford next week. But so fuck, again, you lot (as an example) are about 3 x our size as far as pulling fans from catchment areas goes. So we don't do too badly, but can do a lot fuckin better, obviously

That's got to hurt
depends if you're a giver or a taker mate

hahahaha, wind your neck in you daft **** and get your facts right, even if I did would you expect much different from a Boro fan?
No history, agreed. History books will still show we won a trophy in recent times no matter how mickey mouse. It will show we have had some of the WORLDS best players pull on our shirt (for all the f***ing good it did!) and it will show our amazing fete in Europe which I don't think you will see your team do in your lifetime kidda

You sound bitter

exactly mate, it's a f***ing shit hole, certainly no Costa Del Seaham, know what I mean ;)

Bitter? Your club is a non entity compared to ours. We dwarf you in every way.

3k to Leeds?! Wow! It's your derby ffs.

We always take 6k down there. Poor little Boro with your shitty support. You still singing unoriginal chants?

Bitter? Your club is a non entity compared to ours. We dwarf you in every way.

3k to Leeds?! Wow! It's your derby ffs.

We always take 6k down there. Poor little Boro with your shitty support. You still singing unoriginal chants?

Congratulations on being given a bigger allocation then soppy bollocks. we were given 3k and sold it out, at £42 a ticket
Unoriginal chants? What, something like 'you shag your kids' ? Yeah, maybe mate

yeah mate, I do nothin' else but write down how many we took to Derby compared to how many you took to WBA ;)

If you think i'm going to start slating your fans support, i'm not, you have a great following, as someone said about us, you would do your best to get out of Sunderland on a Saturday so it can be expected :D

I'm happy with our away following, which is what it's all about for me, if we hit the big time again we'll have a full house at home i'm sure about it. We ARE a small f***ing town, so getting 17k in a stadium which is too big for us, isn't actually that bad. The fact we CAN fill it is a fuckin bonus. I remember Ayresome days gettin about 6 f***ing thousand........Loads of our fans feel priced out. £32 a ticket, shocking really

I paid £42 for my ticket against Leeds this season, that's just f***ing ridiculous, but 3,000 other Boro fans did. We've already sold Rotherham out, I'm having to go in the home end. But we'll be lucky to have 16k against Watford next week. But so fuck, again, you lot (as an example) are about 3 x our size as far as pulling fans from catchment areas goes. So we don't do too badly, but can do a lot fuckin better, obviously

depends if you're a giver or a taker mate

You tell me mate, your da was a giver no doubt

2-1 against Brighton, always a tough trek but we do well there. Good job though cos I couldn't imagine travelling all that way to the south coast and getting humped, could you? Would be a f***ing nightmare!
:lol:

Sorry lads, but you know you're going to get it from all angles, even tin pot clubs like Boro who you don't care about cos we're shit and have a shit set of fans, I'll say it for you!

Just chalk it off as 'one of them' lads (& lasses) it won't happen every week, we've had out share of them, usually against Arsenal who always seem to score for fun against us, brush yourselves own & go again and all that shite......

7pm.You got back from Brighton quick.Not such a tough trek ?

cheers for the like @Linthorpe much appreciated......in all seriousness you lot are looking in good form, was speaking to a mate today who is a boro fan, normally very cautious but even he was quietly optimistic about the season.

Play offs at least surely?

That was a cracking match like, got our own back the season after tho mate! Didn't do too bad last week behind closed doors either.......
Still a long way to go, we are far from going up, just have to wait & see........... hopefully won't pass you on the way down, love my trips to the SOL!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a gobshite who only appears when we're doing shite and your lots deeing alright, so how about f***ing off until you're back in the premier league then let your mouth go, prick!

:lol::lol::lol:

Would you prefer I came on every week and give some in depth analysis on your performance? If that is the case, which I don't think it is, if I see a boxing thread i'll read \ post on that, same as if you had just beat Man City 10-0. I actually posted a 'good luck, hope you win' message for the mickey mouse cup you lost out on, so have a go at me all you want kidda, I can take it, but don't talk shite, if you think i''m that bothered that I like to 'rub it in' when you're doing shite, you're very wrong - and without fishing here, if that was the case, I'd be here every f***ing Saturday, this is the 1st post from me in months..........

So again, have a pop all you want, but make it for the right reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back