Great result for us today

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Linthorpe

2-1 against Brighton, always a tough trek but we do well there. Good job though cos I couldn't imagine travelling all that way to the south coast and getting humped, could you? Would be a f***ing nightmare!
:lol:

Sorry lads, but you know you're going to get it from all angles, even tin pot clubs like Boro who you don't care about cos we're shit and have a shit set of fans, I'll say it for you!

Just chalk it off as 'one of them' lads (& lasses) it won't happen every week, we've had out share of them, usually against Arsenal who always seem to score for fun against us, brush yourselves own & go again and all that shite......

2-1 against Brighton, always a tough trek but we do well there. Good job though cos I couldn't imagine travelling all that way to the south coast and getting humped, could you? Would be a f***ing nightmare!

Sorry lads, but you know you're going to get it from all angles, even tin pot clubs like Boro who you don't care about cos we're shit and have a shit set of fans, I'll say it for you!

Just chalk it off as 'one of them' lads (& lasses) it won't happen every week, we've had out share of them, usually against Arsenal who always seem to score for fun against us, brush yourselves own & go again and all that shite......

I was pleased you won today, I like to see the little clubs do well.

At least you admit Boro is timpot with tin pot fans.

boro fans ? they still have some ? :lol: seriously though, you've got some balls fella :neutral:

See I would never dream of going on a Boro forum to wind people up. As it happens I have no problem with Boro personally, but I still wouldn't take the time to post on their forums. Maybe it's just me

Never heard of your team:confused::confused:

We're you there marra? - can't say I saw any boro coaches today. Did see Nuneaton who we're playing at Eastleigh tho.

This one reeks of envy

It's a sad day when both the boro fans start taking the piss
Can they really though?

And then you fucked your kids.
You must be the witty one of the board
I haven't got any mate, but it will no doubt have happened across the Boro in celebration (of your loss, not our win) i'm sure! ;)

See I would never dream of going on a Boro forum to wind people up. As it happens I have no problem with Boro personally, but I still wouldn't take the time to post on their forums. Maybe it's just me
I have no problem with you lot to be honest fella, I think you have a good messageboard and pop my head in now & again on a day like today or if we've played (which is when I registered)

This wasn't really intended as a piss take poke fun message, more 'ah well lads, these things happen'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back