Great result for us today

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be the witty one of the board
I haven't got any mate, but it will no doubt have happened across the Boro in celebration (of your loss, not our win) i'm sure! ;)

I have no problem with you lot to be honest fella, I think you have a good messageboard and pop my head in now & again on a day like today or if we've played (which is when I registered)

This wasn't really intended as a piss take poke fun message, more 'ah well lads, these things happen'
Fair enough, except the fella bit ;)

@Linthorpe I'm biting cos I'm on the way to getting very drunk.

Karanka has made yous a canny side so fair play.If you come up then I will look forward to our games as I like to see us beat you, went mad at uni in the cup game a couple years back.

Enjoy the ammo that you can shoot our way today, ya smoggy wanker ;)

2-1 against Brighton, always a tough trek but we do well there. Good job though cos I couldn't imagine travelling all that way to the south coast and getting humped, could you? Would be a f***ing nightmare!
:lol:

Sorry lads, but you know you're going to get it from all angles, even tin pot clubs like Boro who you don't care about cos we're shit and have a shit set of fans, I'll say it for you!

Just chalk it off as 'one of them' lads (& lasses) it won't happen every week, we've had out share of them, usually against Arsenal who always seem to score for fun against us, brush yourselves own & go again and all that shite......

This chump only ever shows up to give us stick.

He's a f***ing bellend.

Little Middlesbrough in a small time league, with no history and a shitty support that only a league 1 side would be proud of.

Karanka has made yous a canny side so fair play.If you come up then I will look forward to our games as I like to see us beat you, went mad at uni in the cup game a couple years back.

Enjoy the ammo that you can shoot our way today, ya smoggy wanker ;)
That was a cracking match like, got our own back the season after tho mate! Didn't do too bad last week behind closed doors either.......
Still a long way to go, we are far from going up, just have to wait & see........... hopefully won't pass you on the way down, love my trips to the SOL!

This chump only ever shows up to give us stick.

He's a f***ing bellend.

Little Middlesbrough in a small time league, with no history and a shitty support that only a league 1 side would be proud of.

hahahaha, wind your neck in you daft **** and get your facts right, even if I did would you expect much different from a Boro fan?
No history, agreed. History books will still show we won a trophy in recent times no matter how mickey mouse. It will show we have had some of the WORLDS best players pull on our shirt (for all the f***ing good it did!) and it will show our amazing fete in Europe which I don't think you will see your team do in your lifetime kidda

You sound bitter

cant blame anyone wanting to get out of boro like, even if its just for a Saturday afternoon
exactly mate, it's a f***ing shit hole, certainly no Costa Del Seaham, know what I mean ;)

Enjoy the ammo that you can shoot our way tomyy, ya smoggy wanker ;)
Seemed to take him a while to get things going - the smogs always seemed to be drawing at home or even losing to bottom of the table sides. Perhaps @Linthorpe can tell us what the fans have made of his approach. Pleased for them though. As a Middlesbrough fan, the predominant emotion over the last few seasons must have been 'meh'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back