Great result for us today

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Sebasaurus II, post: 18885555, member: 30157"f***ing hell man.[/QUOTE]
Stop farting about and get to the point man!:lol:

They don't even care about Boro down here and I work in the town centre

Unfortunately I live down Boro and that is spot on

I know loads who would rather watch it in the pub then walk a extra 200 yards to the riverside but when they win its all UTB this UTB that

Fickle as fuck

Unfortunately I live down Boro and that is spot on

I know loads who would rather watch it in the pub then walk a extra 200 yards to the riverside but when they win its all UTB this UTB that

Fickle as fuck

Walking round the town centre on a lunch time, you would never guess the town has a football club, even the club shop opposite Wilkinson's appears to have closed down.

For a small team, we hold our own. The stayaways will soon be back and we'll have 30k crowds if we get back in the Prem. I can't blame people not going to the match in times like this, in one of the worst affected places in Emgland and the prices we charge. We had a ticket deal against Wednesday last season and got over 30k. I think it was £15 a ticket[/QUOTE]

Your memories must be acting up @Linthorpe at appears you only had 15964 against Wednesday with your £15 special. Unless they were only counting one head each?
Walking round the town centre on a lunch time, you would never guess the town has a football club, even the club shop opposite Wilkinson's appears to have closed down.

Has it? You never mentioned it

For a small team, we hold our own. The stayaways will soon be back and we'll have 30k crowds if we get back in the Prem. I can't blame people not going to the match in times like this, in one of the worst affected places in Emgland and the prices we charge. We had a ticket deal against Wednesday last season and got over 30k. I think it was £15 a ticket

Your memories must be acting up @Linthorpe at appears you only had 15964 against Wednesday with your £15 special. Unless they were only counting one head each?

Has it? You never mentioned it[/QUOTE]
The sheff wed offer game when we had 29k was a season or two ago.as a matter of interest how did your offer go against Chelsea?

Three shit cup-ties apart, we haven't heard a peep from Boro since they last left these shores.

Which is a shame. we had one of your number who used to come on here who was quite good value.

Welcome, you smog breathing mutant. I hope your future contributions are entertaining and informative.

[QUOte"jaxaxe, post: 18888284, member: 1488"]Three shit cup-ties apart, we haven't heard a peep from Boro since they last left these shores.

Which is a shame. we had one of your number who used to come on here who was quite good value.

Welcome, you smog breathing mutant. I hope your future contributions are entertaining and informative.[/QUOTE]
Ive been on here for a few years mate.i consider myself good value if you care to read some of my posts.
never resorting to childish or moronic asides.my pet hate is people talking crap about matters they have little knowledge of.
and as I have mentioned many a time I consider Sunderland bigger than boro

hahahaha, wind your neck in you daft **** and get your facts right, even if I did would you expect much different from a Boro fan?
No history, agreed. History books will still show we won a trophy in recent times no matter how mickey mouse. It will show we have had some of the WORLDS best players pull on our shirt (for all the f***ing good it did!) and it will show our amazing fete in Europe which I don't think you will see your team do in your lifetime kidda

You sound bitter

exactly mate, it's a f***ing shit hole, certainly no Costa Del Seaham, know what I mean ;)
Give your heads a f***ing shake "Some of the worlds best players" :lol::lol:

ome of the worlds best players" :lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

post: 18888332, member: 14156"]Give your heads a f***ing shake "Some of the worlds bes:lol::lol:
Hamilton Ricard.
Columbian international scored a cracker against you lot.outscored ravenelli in prem.it might be quicker if u name ur world class players in recent years

strof" post: 18888332 said:
Columbian international scored a cracker against you lot.outscored ravenelli in prem.it might be quicker if u name ur world class players in recent years

Asamoah Gyan :cool:

What league you in again? How many years have you been there? What's your average attendance this season? How many league titles have you won? What's your record attendance? How many times have you won the FA cup?

="gipetto, post: 18888866, member: 26724"]Asamoah Gyan.what league you in again? How many years have you been there? What's your average attendance this season? How many league titles have you won? What's your record attendance? How many times have you won the FA cup?
You win on all those counts.i know that you know that.
the original comment was world class players .I know who I would have prefered to watch.i shouldnt need to expand for you its an argument you have no chance of winning

You win on all those counts.i know that you know that.
the original comment was world class players .I know who I would have prefered to watch.i shouldnt need to expand for you its an argument you have no chance of winning

It depends really. Phillips was a different class player to Ravanelli in the PL.

Juninho was class, no doubting that but if he'd been World Class he'd have played for a better side than Boro. Same goes for Gyan.

If truth be told, you didn't have any nor did we.

Deffo, It's better to have all 3 in the same league, goes without saying. Maybe next year...........

I personally wouldn't debate that. Again though, so you should be. Size of a town can't be blamed on the inhabitants can it, know what I mean. Isn't Sunderland bigger than Newcastle, as far as population goes, but they have bigger gates? Leeds is one of the biggest cities in the country. We're a town. A small town, not in Yorkshire, but a small town all the same. Big f***ing deal, not really our fault or problem or something I could give two fucks about

As a great philosopher once said

"It's not where you're from, it's where you're at"

I. Brown
Spike Island

:cool:

Didn't say that at spike island

It depends really. Phillips was a different class player to Ravanelli in the PL.

Juninho was class, no doubting that but if he'd been World Class he'd have played for a better side than Boro. Same goes for Gyan.

Ravanelli scored in the champions league final......

gipetto said:

Phillips was a great goalscorer. I would have had him in our team at the time.junhino won the world cup.ravanelli boksic world class for me just for some of the things I saw them do even viduka some of his goals were the best you will see.
we will have to agree to disagree I suppose

Give your heads a f***ing shake "Some of the worlds best players" :lol::lol:
I am going to contact discovery science. I did not think it was possible to fit your own ahead so for up your own arse. Congratulations you are a marvel,you complete total and utter tadger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back