Great result for us today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said earlier, the catchment area is irrelevant. Some clubs are bigger than others. We are bigger than Boro.
So do you class sunderland as a big club then?or would you agree with me that they are a club with a large fan base?

It's not though, it's totally relevant. You're 'bigger' cos you have a shit load more people to pick from.

Yes we know. It doesn't change the argument though, we're still bigger. Move on, you're spending all your time on a Sunderland messageboard.

So do you class sunderland as a big club then?or would you agree with me that they are a club with a large fan base?

Both. Historically we are a big club. Suck it up.

He was mate, told me plenty of times how he give your Mam one, and what did he get in return? Syphilis.........now where's the fuckin justice in that. You try and be nice and look what happens. Some people........

It's not though, it's totally relevant. You're 'bigger' cos you have a shit load more people to pick from. If I remember right Boro used to have the highest % of season ticket holders with a postcode from the same area.

We once fielded a team for a premier league game with 15 of the 16 in the squad born within 25 miles of the ground. "Big" Teams don't do this, your Citys & United's, Leeds & Liverpools......

For a small team, we hold our own. The stayaways will soon be back and we'll have 30k crowds if we get back in the Prem. I can't blame people not going to the match in times like this, in one of the worst affected places in Emgland and the prices we charge. We had a ticket deal against Wednesday last season and got over 30k. I think it was £15 a ticket

I call bullshit.
You had specials on last season and got 16k
You had 3 or four years with your players but your chairman had ran out of money and your back being a tin pot piss club with no money and no fans

No doubt you were one of the 30 thousand at hartlepool when the gates were locked at ayresome?

2-1 against Brighton, always a tough trek but we do well there. Good job though cos I couldn't imagine travelling all that way to the south coast and getting humped, could you? Would be a f***ing nightmare!
:lol:

Sorry lads, but you know you're going to get it from all angles, even tin pot clubs like Boro who you don't care about cos we're shit and have a shit set of fans, I'll say it for you!

Just chalk it off as 'one of them' lads (& lasses) it won't happen every week, we've had out share of them, usually against Arsenal who always seem to score for fun against us, brush yourselves own & go again and all that shite......
Enjoy your tin pot league and only dream of Southampton away.

Southampton away:lol:

Come back to us when youve seen your side play a competetive game in the stadio olimpico or a European final;)

Southampton away:lol:

Come back to us when youve seen your side play a competetive game in the stadio olimpico or a European final;)

Another one sticks his heads out!!

How many sunderland fans infiltrated your forums the other week when you lost your Derby?

He was mate, told me plenty of times how he give your Mam one, and what did he get in return? Syphilis.........now where's the fuckin justice in that. You try and be nice and look what happens. Some people........

It's not though, it's totally relevant. You're 'bigger' cos you have a shit load more people to pick from. If I remember right Boro used to have the highest % of season ticket holders with a postcode from the same area.

We once fielded a team for a premier league game with 15 of the 16 in the squad born within 25 miles of the ground. "Big" Teams don't do this, your Citys & United's, Leeds & Liverpools......

For a small team, we hold our own. The stayaways will soon be back and we'll have 30k crowds if we get back in the Prem. I can't blame people not going to the match in times like this, in one of the worst affected places in Emgland and the prices we charge. We had a ticket deal against Wednesday last season and got over 30k. I think it was £15 a ticket
The only thing you hold is your kids, please just fuck off you boring shite.

2-1 against Brighton, always a tough trek but we do well there. Good job though cos I couldn't imagine travelling all that way to the south coast and getting humped, could you? Would be a f***ing nightmare!

Sorry lads, but you know you're going to get it from all angles, even tin pot clubs like Boro who you don't care about cos we're shit and have a shit set of fans, I'll say it for you!

Just chalk it off as 'one of them' lads (& lasses) it won't happen every week, we've had out share of them, usually against Arsenal who always seem to score for fun against us, brush yourselves own & go again and all that shite......

Go on your own f***ing message board with your other 500 fans you horrible Smoggie inbred kiddie fiddler.

f***ing Hell :lol:

Teesside must be even smoggier than usual this week, with all the copius amounts of wooden furniture crumbling to the ground.

Ficklest football supporters on the planet, fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back