RTG Getting pop-ups, Audio, redirects, ads overlaying text, malware reports from ads please read this

Were you getting the Game of War popup on the iPhone4 ? As stated above, I probably need to get hold of an iPhone myself so I can test and cure this problem, but obviously the older one I can buy the cheaper it will be!
I was getting a redirect to App Store, Dinnar what for as I would shut it down straight away. That seems to have stopped now.

They aren't youtube, but I know what you mean.

The way the ads are setup, I have to serve something into each ad-slot, so when I remove some networks from displaying on iPhones, I am putting something there which I know is "safe" - which at the moment is the video ad to block all other ads, I am slowly letting other ads in with a higher priority, so the video ads should diminish.

That said, the behaviour shouldn't be for you to be pushed down to the ad - is this happening for anyone else?

The way the ads are setup, I have to serve something into each ad-slot, so when I remove some networks from displaying on iPhones, I am putting something there which I know is "safe" - which at the moment is the video ad to block all other ads, I am slowly letting other ads in with a higher priority, so the video ads should diminish.

That said, the behaviour shouldn't be for you to be pushed down to the ad - is this happening for anyone else?

Getting pushed to the bottom of the page happens to me on my iPhone 5s using safari and wifi

Yep happens when on carrier network but not 3G/4G

Aye

Happening to me as well on iPhone

1. The Network(s) you see the problem on (if any)
  2. The advert which is causing the problem (if you can identify this)
  3. The type of device you are using (desktop PC, Tablet, Mobile) and if tablet/mobile the orientation of it (portrait/landscape)
  4. The browser and operating system you are using.
  5. If you are using a mobile, which network are you using (EE, O2, 3, Vodaphone etc)
Three times today

Didn't get the problem using the two network links you posted

The problem is that Google play store launches for the game invasion: modern empire

Using my android phone

Browser is opera
Os is cyanogenmod

Network is three. But it's using my Plusnet WiFi

Need anything else?

Now for a Primark gift card which completely locks the browser unless you close the tab.

And it's f***ing back again. On wifi this time ffs. Some scam 'you've won an iPhone' pop up. Had to close safari to get rid of it. Absolute farce.

It is rather tough to comprehend like. 1 who year of rouge adds. Devices getting effected, reboots needs to stop freezing. I want to contribute but I don't see why I should be forced to do so. In theory, this problem last 1 full year is forcing my hand.
Absolutely this. How can this go on for a whole year. Utterly ridiculous.

Back