General Election 2015 Who do you plan on voting for?

Who do you plan on voting for in the 2015 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 60 15.6%
  • Green

Votes: 33 8.6%
  • Labour

Votes: 178 46.2%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Respect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UKIP

Votes: 72 18.7%
  • SNP

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Plaid Cymru

• Alliance

• DUP

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • SDLP

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • UUP

• Other - please state

Votes: 14 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are 'the opposition' always this bad?

Not impressed by this, either. http://order-order.com/2015/05/05/p...-rally-boasted-i-can-tell-people-how-to-vote/

The guest of honour at Labour’s sex segregation rally on Saturday was Sultan Mahmood Chaudhry, above right.

Chaudhry is the former premier of Kashmir and the MP for Mirpur, in Pakistan. In a 2010 BBC profile, he claimed he“always” visits Britain ahead of general elections in order to tell British-Pakistanis “how to vote“. Chaudhry claims:

Not only did four Labour MPs attend a sex segregated rally, the star speaker claims to be instructing British-Pakistanis how to vote. Why is Labour enabling this sort of unseemly politics at a British election?

Schmoozing despicable foreign based despots who are trying to pervert the course of our democratic process and impose their toxic values on this country is a grand tradition in the UK, whether it's Murdoch or this cunt.

Labour, cos Russell Brand and Owen Jones said so...

I live in a Labour stronghold ward so there's not really much point.

No. Article 34 of the Vienna convention exempts the lazy fuckers.
:rolleyes: I've explained all this to you before lad.

A UN Resolution in 1947 authorised the setting up of the 'Tax Equalisation Fund' and allows the Foreign Offices of UN member states to pick the pockets of their citizens who work for the UN.

PS I notice that your silly new building is still suffering from structural problems (as well as cack-handed crane operators).

:rolleyes: I've explained all this to you before lad.

A UN Resolution in 1947 authorised the setting up of the 'Tax Equalisation Fund' and allows the Foreign Offices of UN member states to pick the pockets of their citizens who work for the UN.

PS I notice that your silly new building is still suffering from structural problems (as well as cack-handed crane operators).
The UN deducts staff assessments - its not tax.

What is happening with the building now - I am currently in Belgium.

The UN deducts staff assessments - its not tax.
And the WHO is not the UN. Sauce for the goose, idio', sauce for the goose.
What is happening with the building now - I am currently in Belgium.
Still has two windows missing on one side [structural problems] and another one boarded up on the other side [cack-handed crane operator, I assume].

What's really getting my goat these past few days

Do voters want a labour government propped up by the Snp

Or a continued conservative government

You bastard Tories are only in because your getting propped up by clegg

Lying f***ing half wits :evil:

What's really getting my goat these past few days

Do voters want a labour government propped up by the Snp

Or a continued conservative government

You bastard Tories are only in because your getting propped up by clegg

Lying f***ing half wits :evil:

I have increased my respect for Ed Miliband since his ballsy response to the SNP. Just hope he keeps it up and doesn't crumble

You have to remember that you're dealing with people who'd have to grow another quarter of a brain to be a halfwit, so that makes you a rabid kipper to them. Same as I'm a Tory despite having last voted for them 25 years ago, after which I've always voted Labour and Lib Dem. Because I oppose their misguided Tory loathing bile.

What I take from it is that there was not a double dip recession, by the same rules that every other government is judged on, and that someone who posts so much about politics would be expected to know that. It was, after all, big news at the time.
I read the rubbish that you type and the abuse that you spout. You are a tory on a Sunderland website, your brain is either brand new, still wrapped in paper or else you were born without one. You certainly sre an odious character, we are used to better. Two words are all I have for you, guess what they are?

I read the rubbish that you type and the abuse that you spout. You are a tory on a Sunderland website, your brain is either brand new, still wrapped in paper or else you were born without one. You certainly sre an odious character, we are used to better. Two words are all I have for you, guess what they are?
Vote UKIP?

Got a rest day for Friday so going to stop up late as I can to watch the results come in

What time will the first results come in and when do they start flowing in?

We should have more than half the seats returned by about 4am, there was a thing on the BBC the other day about Newcastle vs Sunderland competing for fastest return that gave approximate times of calling the result.

We should expect Sunderland to declare before midnight, certainly.

Results from the exit polls will filter throughout the day as well

We should have more than half the seats returned by about 4am, there was a thing on the BBC the other day about Newcastle vs Sunderland competing for fastest return that gave approximate times of calling the result.

We should expect Sunderland to declare before midnight, certainly.

Results from the exit polls will filter throughout the day as well

Pretty sure exit polls aren't released till the polling stations close mind

Got a rest day for Friday so going to stop up late as I can to watch the results come in

What time will the first results come in and when do they start flowing in?

Sky coverage starts at 9pm, think the first results are about 10:30/11:00 ish.

Bit pissed off as I'm at work on Friday as i wouldn't mind watching the post election shenanigans

You really are a nut. ukip, tories there's no difference.
I'm not certain there are any or enough differences between any of them, though. To me, they have all lost credibility by over focussing on denigrating the other parties. Their supporters are resorting to social media snipes, funny captions and talentless "celebrities" to buoy them up. As we stand, I cannot take any of them seriously, I want to use my vote, but not a clue which way to direct it.

It's a good job there's not anything important at stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back