Friday Night Premier League Matches???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not great is it? I've missed two of them this season which probably makes it seem worse to me.

They could play UEFA cup games on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

Then it would clash with the Champions League and they'd lose viewers.

3pm's are just becoming a thing of the past, TV money keeps the game going at the level it's at now.

Then it would clash with the Champions League and they'd lose viewers.

3pm's are just becoming a thing of the past, TV money keeps the game going at the level it's at now.
As I thought, moved for TV too, without TV matches none of this would be an issue.

If they get rid of 3pms entirely I wouldn't bother going very often.

As I thought, moved for TV too, without TV matches none of this would be an issue.

If they get rid of 3pms entirely I wouldn't bother going very often.

It's crap but what can you do. I much prefer the 5.30pm KO's to 3pm but at the same time I hate the early kick offs and the Sunday games.

Luckily we are on less than most sides in the league.

Will actually be good for the Asian markets and provide incremental revenue for TV rights as PL is getting big in Asia and that is where the money is at...At the moment. Increase Sponsorship opportunities as well.

Will actually be good for the Asian markets and provide incremental revenue for TV rights as PL is getting big in Asia and that is where the money is at...At the moment. Increase Sponsorship opportunities as well.
Why la Liga have started showing games at 1130 am on a Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back