Friday Night Premier League Matches???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer 19 home 3pm Saturday kick offs per season.

Personally, I enjoy watching football all day on a Sunday, one before we kick off on a Saturday and a Monday night if I'm lucky.

One more game that I can't get to!

Midweek (or maybe I should say working day) games are a no-no for me. 360 mile round trip for a game and I'm not prepared to take precious holiday to go to a game.

Part timers like you that are ruining the modern game

Best memory of a Friday night game was the game v Barnsley. We've a good record in Friday night games if my memory serves me correctly...

Personally, I enjoy watching football all day on a Sunday, one before we kick off on a Saturday and a Monday night if I'm lucky.

Personally I'd prefer it to go back to how it was before Sky was involved, personally far better for me.

Shite idea for me, well at least for those that work normal Mon-Fri hours. Work finishes at say 5:30, assuming you take a change of clothes to work, and then set off once changed straight for the game, I reckon you are struggling for more than a couple of light ones pre match. It will all be rushed. And then who wants matches on a Friday night finishing at 10pm? What time does that leave it by the time you get back somewhere social post match?

If people think Fri games are more sociable I reckon there would be far less given the time restrictions!

Shite idea for me, well at least for those that work normal Mon-Fri hours. Work finishes at say 5:30, assuming you take a change of clothes to work, and then set off once changed straight for the game, I reckon you are struggling for more than a couple of light ones pre match. It will all be rushed. And then who wants matches on a Friday night finishing at 10pm? What time does that leave it by the time you get back somewhere social post match?

If people think Fri games are more sociable I reckon there would be far less given the time restrictions!

It's not the working class persons sport anymore

Sky sought to that :evil:

:lol: not everyone who goes to football matches is a pisshead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back