Forest docked 4 points

It really doesn't, it's been explained numerous times why 1 charge (pleaded guilty but reasoning with 20k documents) is dealt with much quicker then 11.5 charges (pleading not guiltly with unlimited lawyers).
Apparently Man City case been going on for a couple of years already. Not convinced it’s done equally fair.
Apparently Man City case been going on for a couple of years already. Not convinced it’s done equally fair.

Cry more, you cheating c*nts.

Respectfully, I wouldn't act too "holier than thou" marra. I've just been reading about Trevor Ford and his weekly snooker games with a Sunderland director, for £100 a pop!!!!
For what it's worth, I have NO issue with my club being deducted points.
The FFP regulations were breached, and the club has to be penalised. I love my club, but the integrity of the competition demands that we are punished. I'll cop that punishment. The embarrassment and shame that our club owners have caused us is WAY worse!!!

Last edited:
What would you say is fair?

115 times longer as they have 115 more charges? They are completely different charges, different pleads and different experts are needed. You can't compare them, and it's just a lazy reply people have whenever a club is charged to say what about City. If City are found guilty then I hope they are punished accordingly but the case is nothing like Everton and Forest so they shouldn't be compared.

Ill mention is again, Everton pleaded guilty but had 20k documents, Man City are pleading not guilty so will have more than 1 Million documents going off Everton figures, they need to be read and understood by atleast 3 experts, again how long do you think that'll take?

Trevor Ford's revelations about the way clubs found ways to "circumnavigate" the rules re: maximum wage payments provide evidence that club administrations have rorted the system ad-infinitum! Trevor Ford's honesty was rewarded with a life ban! (later overturned!) I'm of a vintage that can still remember the "Club that died of shame" label getting hung around the collective neck of SAFC in 1957 or so!

As I say, the behaviour of the owners at Everton has caused me deep embarrassment and anger........ but some of the sanctimonious claptrap posted on this thread (and others) is just too funny for words!!!
one can't compare "like with like" on this one ( EFC/Notts F/Citeh ) EPL and the powers that be are just WAY too "lawyered up" and bureaucratic to apply simple rules. It's a farce!

Last edited:
What would you say is fair?

115 times longer as they have 115 more charges? They are completely different charges, different pleads and different experts are needed. You can't compare them, and it's just a lazy reply people have whenever a club is charged to say what about City. If City are found guilty then I hope they are punished accordingly but the case is nothing like Everton and Forest so they shouldn't be compared.

Ill mention is again, Everton pleaded guilty but had 20k documents, Man City are pleading not guilty so will have more than 1 Million documents going off Everton figures, they need to be read and understood by atleast 3 experts, again how long do you think that'll take?
Yes I get that but Dom on sky said it had been going on a very long time and still a way being concluded.

Yes I get that but Dom on sky said it had been going on a very long time and still a way being concluded.
No idea who Dom is but it's 115 charges and they have the right to defend themselves. It could be dealt with a lot quicker if the experts in charge just guess but then it's not very fair. Man City a dragging their feet but that's their right and all the clubs agreed to it, just like Everton and Forest agreed to the rules they pleaded guilty to breaking.

No idea who Dom is but it's 115 charges and they have the right to defend themselves. It could be dealt with a lot quicker if the experts in charge just guess but then it's not very fair. Man City a dragging their feet but that's their right and all the clubs agreed to it, just like Everton and Forest agreed to the rules they pleaded guilty to breaking.
Don’t trust premier league. Same as Newcastle takeover was dodgy. While I’m on don’t agree with the state owned clubs.

Respectfully, I wouldn't act too "holier than thou" marra. I've just been reading about Trevor Ford and his weekly snooker games with a Sunderland director, for £100 a pop!!!!
The FFP regulations were breached, and the club has to be penalised. I love my club, but the integrity of the competition demands that we are punished. I'll cop that punishment. The embarrassment and shame that our club owners have caused us is WAY worse!!!
He's a Palace fan mate, not Sunderland.

Don’t trust premier league. Same as Newcastle takeover was dodgy. While I’m on don’t agree with the state owned clubs.
Its an independent panel who look into the case, they'll be KC's and experts in sports marketing, again that's why it takes so long, these people aren't just sitting around with empty diaries waiting for their phone to ring to look into Man City.

Get promoted, spend nowt. be accalimed champions six years later (when you are in League 2)

Bit like the 100 metres in S. Korea that Ben Johnson won.
They signed so many players they were sending newly signed players out on loan because they didn't have room in the squad 🤣 it was madness
Now I understand why we sign so many useless plodders for peanuts.
The Man City case is far more complex though.
They are not only accused of breaking the PSR, they have been charged with multiple counts of deliberately trying to cover up their illegal activities during the investigations into them. Basically cheating followed by a deceitful cover up.

That’s a lot different and potentially more difficult to make stick. Everton and Forest were factual breaches which neither club denied they were guilty of.

City on the other hand still maintain their innocence.

If the charges stick you wouldn’t expect a mere points deduction, they ‘should’ be looking at relegation (maybe two divisions or more) and potentially the stripping of previous trophies won under the financial doping period.

It would be MASSIVE…
Go back far enough and we'll get ourselves a Cup. Sad, though at least it would piss off the mags

Last edited:
The whole system is a joke and FFP is just a way of protecting the big 6, how can you punish teams like Everton and Forest for showing a bit of ambition , yet Chelsea can take the absolute piss with transfers and Man United are allowed to be billions of pounds in debt. Look at Villa even, they get a top class manager look like breaking into the top 4 and now have FFP problems. Wolves had a few good seasons but are now paying for it and having to sell players to ensure they don't breach ffp , it's totally anti competitive and basically a system designed to ensure anyone that challenges the big 6 are unable to do so in the long term.

Last edited:
The whole system is a joke and FFP is just a way of protecting the big 6, how can you punish teams like Everton and Forest for showing a bit of ambition , yet Chelsea can take the absolute piss with transfers and Man United are allowed to be billions of pounds in debt. Look at Villa even, they get a top class manager look like breaking into the top 4 and now have FFP problems. Wolves had a few good seasons but are now paying for it and having to sell players to ensure they don't breach ffp , it's totally anti competitive and basically a system designed to ensure anyone that challenges the big 6 are unable to do so in the long term.
Chelsea will be in trouble if they don't qualify for Champions League, they'll have to sell a few of the home grown players as they go down as 100% profit. Chelsea took the piss with spreading a contract over 8 years but that was a loop hole that all clubs agreed to, just Chelsea were the only ones who used it.

Essentially the Everton Independent Commission for the appeal stated it must be 6 points for the act of breaching PSR.

The Forest IC gave them 3 points for breaching PSR.

The whole thing is an absolute joke.

Would have been much easier if the club's had agreed on what the punishment was for breaching PSR but they wouldnt/didnt/couldn't, that include Everton and Forest, probably one of the onyk things EFL have done better than the Premier League. I haven't looked into it but I'm guessing it's different people on each panel so without a punishment being agreed it's just independent panels saying this should be the result and not a law which would be easier but have to be agreed between all 20 clubs.

I hear your sentiments and share them, but that would only seem right if all clubs were investigate fully as I don’t think for 1 minute it is just Everton and Forest who have been in breach of these rules. And let’s not talk about Man City or any other clubs that are ermmm state funded.

Chelsea will be in trouble if they don't qualify for Champions League, they'll have to sell a few of the home grown players as they go down as 100% profit. Chelsea took the piss with spreading a contract over 8 years but that was a loop hole that all clubs agreed to, just Chelsea were the only ones who used it.

Would have been much easier if the club's had agreed on what the punishment was for breaching PSR but they wouldnt/didnt/couldn't, that include Everton and Forest, probably one of the onyk things EFL have done better than the Premier League. I haven't looked into it but I'm guessing it's different people on each panel so without a punishment being agreed it's just independent panels saying this should be the result and not a law which would be easier but have to be agreed between all 20 clubs.

Apparently Chelsea were in talks with the Saudis last week to ship out a number of players to ensure they remain with FFP.

Cry more, you cheating c*nts.
Palace one of the most nothing clubs in football 💩 gonk ultras and cheerleaders ffs 😳
Apparently Chelsea were in talks with the Saudis last week to ship out a number of players to ensure they remain with FFP.
Nailed on this will happen just like in the summer

Basically FFP cheating because Chelsea owners are close to the murder ordering scum

Last edited:

Back