FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Watford promoted in my second season by winning the Championship with 103 points. Was tight for a lot of the season but managed to get a good run of wins together.

Only got £10M to spend but got a sizeable increase to my wage bill. Brought in Joel Obi on a free, Cristian Cuevas on loan again who was a revelation in my promotion campaign, a young centre half from Bayern's second string, Chris Smalling, Matt Lowton and Jonathan De Guzman.

Really could do with another back up striker but I'll need to sell first and reduce the wage bill as the new owners have vetoed any signings until it's brought down. Just clinging on to Eziquiel Ponce after Benfica's interest and Swansea seem to be set on unsettling my players, with Juanfran and Fernando Pacheco considering their future.

First game of new season was at home to Chelsea and got a 0-0 after being reduced to 9 men. Played well and could've won it but the defence did their part as well.

Had loads of job offers anarl in the close season but I need to test out the Watford team I've built.

Got Watford promoted in my second season by winning the Championship with 103 points. Was tight for a lot of the season but managed to get a good run of wins together.

Only got £10M to spend but got a sizeable increase to my wage bill. Brought in Joel Obi on a free, Cristian Cuevas on loan again who was a revelation in my promotion campaign, a young centre half from Bayern's second string, Chris Smalling, Matt Lowton and Jonathan De Guzman.

Really could do with another back up striker but I'll need to sell first and reduce the wage bill as the new owners have vetoed any signings until it's brought down. Just clinging on to Eziquiel Ponce after Benfica's interest and Swansea seem to be set on unsettling my players, with Juanfran and Fernando Pacheco considering their future.

First game of new season was at home to Chelsea and got a 0-0 after being reduced to 9 men. Played well and could've won it but the defence did their part as well.

Had loads of job offers anarl in the close season but I need to test out the Watford team I've built.

Close for most of the season but got 103 points?! :eek::lol:

Just got this, retiring my FM 2014 save after over 1000 hours and getting to 2041.

Started up as Valencia, quite a decent squad already but did a few deals

IN:

Marquinos (the PSG one) - £3.5m (transfer listed and a bargain!)
Dorin Rotariu - £3.3m
Lucas Romero - £6.5m
Carlos Vela - £18m

Out -

Carlos Akapo - £2.2m
Javi Fuego - £2.4m
Sofiane Feghouli - £16.75m

Played 7 in the league won 6 and drawn 1! The only games of note have been against Atletico (h - 2-0 win), Sociedad (a - 2-1 win) and Sevilla (a - 2-2 draw with a 90+ equaliser for them!)

I am enjoying a Napoli save, pissing the domestic competitions but struggling in Europe. This is my year though, I can feel it. Just qualified from the groups in first place.

Going to start a game with derby, any good cheap players for the championship?

Decided to start a Sunderland one after the update. Mild warning, Short expects you to get mid-table with a wafer thin squad and on a transfer war chest of £0.
Had to sell Graham to someone that I can't remember and Bridcutt to Valencia for £6m (who then transfer listed him for £3.5m in January :lol:). Could only buy Oviedo to rotate with PvA thanks to this but somehow managed to finish 9th in my first season. :eek:
Logon or register to see this image

Tell you what this game doesn't half chuck out some shock results - 3-1 down to chelsea at the sol and won 5-3 with a Fletcher hat-trick and beat City 4-0 at the sol, whereas playing QPR meant a 2-0 defeat and the Mags beat me 2-0 :eek:

Injuries seriously f***ing me off still. I have half of my team out for 3-4 months (down to 6 as a few are just coming back). Just got another 2 in game (3-4 months) and then my defender pulled up in training after I continued after that game and out for 4 months. Fuck that.

How on earth can they think that is even remotely realistic? Not just happening once either, every f***ing season...

Added to that, after the last patch I now have to wipe my cache and preferences to start the game or I get an error. Seems a good few getting same on the forums. :evil::evil::evil::evil:

In my fourth season with Spurs. So far won the Premier League once, one FA Cup, two community shields and two capital one cups. Made it to the final of the Champions League last season but lost to Atletico. We are the most valuable club in the world, and are currently the only club worth more than £1b.

I'm getting this next week, is there a easy way to get the lower leagues into the game this year? I fancy trying a lower league challenge getting Durham City into the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back