FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I they can, you can change it like, it's in staff resresponsibility & just set it to u controlling who u sign through the youth system.

That is actually a great feature. I let my DoF do almost everything. Staff recruitment, staff contracts, player contracts etc. Just does the boring shit for you.

keep getting save game can not be loaded any ideas folks

Sounds like your file is corrupted. You should always make a new save file every month or so in case of this happening.

That is actually a great feature. I let my DoF do almost everything. Staff recruitment, staff contracts, player contracts etc. Just does the boring shit for you.

Sounds like your file is corrupted. You should always make a new save file every month or so in case of this happening.
happened with my old games yeh I will try saving it more only got my spurs game running at the moment need another new challenge like getting a bit bored of it

Started a game in Russia and Coutinho and Courtois were listed for loan. They didn't want to join but when I started in Germany, Italy etc they weren't listed. What's the crack there?

Started a game in Russia and Coutinho and Courtois were listed for loan. They didn't want to join but when I started in Germany, Italy etc they weren't listed. What's the crack there?

Nothing in Football Manager is fixed.. And also could be that Russian League has a different start date to the rest of Europe therefore game progression will have slightly altered.

Well after two years with Rangers, winning promotion in 14/15 and winning the title and cup double in 15/16 I started 16/17 relishing our participation in the Champions League. In truth we overachieved last year and Celtic still had a much better squad even after my Summer transfer business but I started to get a little bored after the first couple of months, there are only so many times you can play the likes of Inverness and Ross County before you get bored.

We were 7 points clear of Celtic in the league by October but our Champions League group included last years winners Man Utd, Lyon and Valencia so I had little chance of progressing. United beat us 3-1 at Ibrox before a 2-1 loss to Lyon in France and a 3-0 thumping in Valencia.

After that game against Valencia I decided to move on and noticed Sunderland languishing in 21st in the Championship. They had finished 18th in the first season and then just avoided relegation from the Championship the season after. I took over and after a mixed start we began to put a run together and with 8 games left we are lying in 6th place so just about clinging onto a play off place. We have a difficult end to the year though with 5 away games to play so I doubt I will be able to maintain a play off push.

The likes of Wickham have left and we have a very old squad, so need a clear out in the Summer! In truth we will struggle next year if we get promoted so I wouldn't mind another year in the Championship building a team capable of competing in the top flight.

Finished the season in 5th in the Championship despite something of a late collapse, I just don't understand what it is about playing away from home that sees us struggle, our home form has been fantastic. We played Watford in the play off semi final with the first leg at the SoL, we trounced the hapless knackers 5-1 meaning I could afford to rest a lot of my key players in the second leg, which ended 1-1.

The play off final would be against Middlesbrough. :lol: Days before the game Andi Weimann suffered an injury in training which would keep him out of the game and given that I only have two strikers (the other being an unfit Fletcher) I approached the match with a sense of foreboding. I ended up having to play Fletch up top despite him carrying a knock and he did alright but the real star of the shower was former Boro attacking midfielder Lee Tomlin who scored one for us and provided an assist for Bakary Sako, we were 2-0 up at the break.

The second half was just about seeing the game out and although Boro pulled one in the 91st minute it was too little too late for the Smog monsters. Back in the Prem next year then and the team needs some work, in truth the midfield will probably stay the same as it is now but I need a new centre-back pairing, a left back and another striker, busy summer ahead.

Last edited:
Is there anyway to stop your players shooting from freekicks? We must get about 300 a season and I've only ever scored one. Just a waste of possession.

Argentinian Jorge Correa from Velez for anyone that plays with an attacking midfielder and wants to score shit loads of direct free kicks... almost finished 19/20 season and he has 28 goals in all competitions.

I am in my fourth season with Peterhead in the Scottish League One atm, it is so hard. :lol:

Finished 6th, 6th and 3rd (lost in the play offs) but looking like a return back to mid-table beckons this season. Most of my kids are youngsters who have low current ability but high potential. Finances are shite, despite being taken over by a local businessman last season.

Took the real job in 2017/18. First chance to work with Ronaldo. 90 all comps 62 in the league. Never known anything like it.

Logon or register to see this image

Anyone else had a go with the lads on the new patch? Defoe has six goals in five games for me including a brace at Old Trafford in a 2-1 win.

:lol: We got battered during the game and were aided by them having Schneiderlin sent off just after half time but I'm not complaining. Results so far:

Stoke (a) 0-0
West Ham (h) 2-1 win
Swansea (a) 3-2 loss
Crystal Palace (h) 4-0 win
Man Utd (a) 2-1 win

No transfers in or out, no money to spend at all on the new patch, Short can ferk off, tight fisted kernt.

Fuck this shit man the amount of injuries on the new patch is a joke. They all seem to be the same type of injury and they all happen at the same time. :rolleyes: Wes Brown and O'Shea both tear their groin muscles and are out for 4 months then when Brown finally recovers him and Rodwell suffer a sports hernia each on the same day? Nah, think I'll give this a miss.

Last edited:
Anyone else had a go with the lads on the new patch? Defoe has six goals in five games for me including a brace at Old Trafford in a 2-1 win.

:lol: We got battered during the game and were aided by them having Schneiderlin sent off just after half time but I'm not complaining. Results so far:

Stoke (a) 0-0
West Ham (h) 2-1 win
Swansea (a) 3-2 loss
Crystal Palace (h) 4-0 win
Man Utd (a) 2-1 win

No transfers in or out, no money to spend at all on the new patch, Short can ferk off, tight fisted kernt.

Fuck this shit man the amount of injuries on the new patch is a joke. They all seem to be the same type of injury and they all happen at the same time. :rolleyes: Wes Brown and O'Shea both tear their groin muscles and are out for 4 months then when Brown finally recovers him and Rodwell suffer a sports hernia each on the same day? Nah, think I'll give this a miss.

Jordi Gomez gets sports hernia after sports hernia on my game. Luckily I don't need him anyway. Defoe as a poacher and wickham as CF are a pretty good partnership on mine

Started a new SAFC save post update and the match engine seems improved, actually had a goalless draw :eek: can't score for shite like only put 3 past Darlo pre season! Can actually retain the ball now and playing two up front isn't impossible with defoe, looks promising so far.

Settled on a 4-2-3-1 formation, thought it might be difficult to integrate Defoe into it and initially it seemed my fears would be realized as he put in some poor performances. All of a sudden however everything clicked and he has 13 goals in 17 matches. We are fourth ahead of a derby with Newcastle on Boxing Day and have just beaten Spurs 5-1 at the SoL (Defoe hat-trick). Giacherrini and Alvarez have been brilliant and we are the third highest scorers in the league, although we have a problem at the other end but I reckon that has more to do with the fact that I have had to play Vergini and Coates for most of the campaign due to injuries to Brown and O'Shea.

Just played upto mid-February.

Dropped to tenth but had a difficult run of games tbf, we have 39 points and a decent end to the season so hopeful of a top ten finish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back