FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved in with our lass and couldn't take my desktop there so have been FM less since September. Had a quick try on her snide laptop and I can just get away with all the English leagues on FM14 so picked FM15 up this morning so going to hammer it after the match as she's on night shift.
Anyone else always start their games un-employed and work their way up the greasy pole?

Into my second season with Valencia. We finished 3rd last season, some way off winners Barca and 2nd placed RM. Sevilla and Athletic Bilbao gave us a good run for our money but we held on. Paco Alcacer was the star, 23 league goals for him!

Made a good start to the new season with 6 wins from 9, 2 draws and a loss at RM. Won one and lost one in the CL so i'll be happy to get through the group stages.

Sold off some deadwood over the summer that totaled around £15m, only brought in Aymeric Laporte for £8m from Athletic.

I think I've done about 4 games now were I've been Sunderland & can I fuck get any sort a success out of them in my first season I've been relegated 3 times & now I'm about to go into my last game of the season needing a win or I'm a goner.

final season as harrogate manager before i resign thought i would switch to the boom tactic full time and look what happens
Logon or register to see this image

Sunderland into the Europa league, season 3! Richmond boakye 40+ goals over 2 seasons, Gael Kakuta top assister on a free in his second season with us and Andre Wisdom shining in defence, what a time to be alive! :lol::lol::lol:

Little Barrow not so little anymore.

Finished my 6th Season and 1st season in the Premier League at 11th place but qualified for the Europa League via the FA Cup.. Board decided to sell off the current 9,000 seater stadium and build a 26,000 seater whilst giving me a transfer budget of £40 million, £31 million of that went on 1 player from Fortuna Dusseldorf, 19 year old kid being touted as the next Gerd Muller. 19 goals in 15 games so far.

Jesé on a free! Worth 20.5 million as soon as he signs! Unbelievable! Some quality bargains this SAFC save, starting season 4 soon in the Europa league. Fighting to sign Alen Halilovic for 22/23 million but not quite enough in the kitty, scratching my head to find a way to get the money. And nobody wants AJ for 1 million! Ridiculous.

Little Barrow not so little anymore.

Finished my 6th Season and 1st season in the Premier League at 11th place but qualified for the Europa League via the FA Cup.. Board decided to sell off the current 9,000 seater stadium and build a 26,000 seater whilst giving me a transfer budget of £40 million, £31 million of that went on 1 player from Fortuna Dusseldorf, 19 year old kid being touted as the next Gerd Muller. 19 goals in 15 games so far.

Wickham touted as next Shearer on mine :lol:

Does the 'Europa League Curse' exist on FM? Currently 12th in December having only strengthened the squad, yet still in the EL and the C1C! Dominating matches 60%+ possession and 20+ shots with usually 10+ on target and I'm lucky to score at all most games whereas my opponents are super clinical now - they'll have 3 shots on goal but are nailed on to score - it's beginning to make the save unplayable. Tried formations, mentalities, instructions, squad rotation, f***ing team talks, and not one thing makes a difference. Dominate - don't score - concede - lose. Rinse + repeat.

Na I'm top with Barrow with 25 games gone, the 2 behind me have 3 games in hand so it's only temporarily but no curse here.

Lost to Roma on away goals in the quarter-finals.. Was 2-1 in down in the first leg and set the tactics to overload and got caught out for 3-1 which ended up being the decisive factor as the agg score was 3-3.

I'm Boston United atm. A season and a half in and we're 9th in the Conference Prem. Promoted via the playoffs first season after losing out on the title by a point to Bradford PA, they drew on the last day but we were beaten 1-0 at home to already relegated Gloucester. A win would have seen us as Champions! We beat Barrow 2-1 in the playoff final to be promoted. Had a canny start to life in the higher league, managed to recruit well via free transfers but I'm frustrated that the board refuse to become full time. I'd like to think we could maybe challenge to get into League 2 next season, but I have one eye on FC United who are sitting second in the division below and are averaging 2500 fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back