FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get rid of Buckley and Cabral in January. Nobody will take them for even £1M each. Its been solid to sell your players for years now.

@TIMMY did you get good dosh second season or was all of your money brought in from those sales? Since they're pretty equal. Short is being a right bell again for me.

Trying to get rid of Buckley and Cabral in January. Nobody will take them for even £1M each. Its been solid to sell your players for years now.

@TIMMY did you get good dosh second season or was all of your money brought in from those sales? Since they're pretty equal. Short is being a right bell again for me.

My initial budget was about £10m so had to sell to spend.
I wasn't going to give Johnson or Catts new contracts on 50k a week and didn't want to lose them next year for free so decided to sell.

I couldn't get rid of Cabral, ended up agreeing to terminate his contract.

I brought in a lot of new staff as well and probably paid out a fair bit in compensation.

Try to get your business done early - Short reduced the percentage of money kept from sales towards the end of the window - he is a tight fucker on this

My initial budget was about £10m so had to sell to spend.
I wasn't going to give Johnson or Catts new contracts on 50k a week and didn't want to lose them next year for free so decided to sell.

I couldn't get rid of Cabral, ended up agreeing to terminate his contract.

I brought in a lot of new staff as well and probably paid out a fair bit in compensation.

Try to get your business done early - Short reduced the percentage of money kept from sales towards the end of the window - he is a tight fucker on this
Cheers for that. Yeah, I've just hit January and he's put the income back down to 50%. I'm hoping a strong season will persuade him to cough up a bit more but I doubt it.

Randy Lerner bought Sunderland, sacked me (we were 12th in march) brought in Sam Allerdyce and he got them relegated useless fucker

Halfway though my second season as chelsea. Sold lots of the 'reserve' players that were on loan last season. Top of the league currently but out of champions league group stages on GD, 2 times Ajax scored last min to get a draw and they went though as they beat Cluj 8-0 in 1 game when they had 2 men sent off first half :evil: Out of league cup (to spurs) but still in FA cup (4th round) and around 5 pts clear of league. Hoping to win league this season (and FA Cup) and will have 1 last season after to have a go at champions league, before I start a new game with sunderland now i've got the hang of this game.

10 games to go in my 1st season with Gateshead, currently top of the league and 3 points clear of Braintree in 2nd. Got to the 3rd round of the FA Cup aswell but got hammered 4-0 off Walsall.

So just got this downloaded but where do I get a download for just a premier league facepack as no one has a pic and it just seemes to be in our league

So just got this downloaded but where do I get a download for just a premier league facepack as no one has a pic and it just seemes to be in our league

Someone put a link on here but was asking my to pay for it, tbh wouldnt have a clue how to do it anyway :lol:

Season 7- 2020/21

League Finish
Logon or register to see this image

Avg. Attendance: 28,116/49,000 (2nd highest in the division)
Owner: Ellis Short (Happy to Stay)
Finances: Okay (£147M Loan Debt)
Manager: Paolo Di Canio
Top Scorer: Nicklas Helenius, 21
Best Player: Jed Wallace, 7.11

Other interesting Stuff:
  • Mags went down
  • Ginger piss biscuit went to Boro
  • Real Madrid finished 6th in La Liga
  • Albania 11th best nation on the planet, Netherlands 30th, USA 44th

Just been beat off Black Leopards ( fuck knows ) 1-0 in a friendly haha I'd won my previous two 2-1 & 3-0 although against shit opposition

Only managed to shift Graham out the squad so far for 2.1mil to QPR and signed one player ( Cavanda for 600k ) had an offer in for that Balanta lad everyone goes on about but had no joy, with only having 2.5mil to spend I was offering them 0 up front then crazy amounts spread over 48months, went up to 15million with no joy so sacked it off

Nobody wants Buckley for £1M or Cabral for £700K. :confused:

Have you been featuring them at all?

Managed to sell Cabral for 1.7m January first season after he featured a handful of times and Buckley for £4m the following summer after he featured sparingly throughout, contributing a few goals.

Have you been featuring them at all?

Managed to sell Cabral for 1.7m January first season after he featured a handful of times and Buckley for £4m the following summer after he featured sparingly throughout, contributing a few goals.
Cabral has been filling in here and there. Buckley hasn't. But surely someone would take a gamble for £1M.

Season 7- 2020/21

League Finish

Avg. Attendance: 28,116/49,000 (2nd highest in the division)
Owner: Ellis Short (Happy to Stay)
Finances: Okay (£147M Loan Debt)
Manager: Paolo Di Canio
Top Scorer: Nicklas Helenius, 21
Best Player: Jed Wallace, 7.11

Other interesting Stuff:
  • Mags went down
  • Ginger piss biscuit went to Boro
  • Real Madrid finished 6th in La Liga
  • Albania 11th best nation on the planet, Netherlands 30th, USA 44th

Jed Wallace at SAFC? Canny signing that like. :lol:

Print screen button doesn't work on laptop so this is best as I can do. I left this last night. Hoping to finish it off tonight. Got Spurs, Liverpool, QPR and Scum as my last 4 games.

"That's his 1st goal of the season."

Is all I ever see on this. It's stupid.

What sort of tactics does everyone use on this then? the new tactics screen has me a bit confused now with picking defend/support etc then the different style of plays like playmaker etc

During play I have it set on control & fluid I think

Just lost 6-3 at City in the FA Cup. Fuck off man.

"Fabulous 25 yard strike from Cleverely who scores, yes you guessed it, his first goal of the season."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back