FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of tactics does everyone use on this then? the new tactics screen has me a bit confused now with picking defend/support etc then the different style of plays like playmaker etc

During play I have it set on control & fluid I think

Playing with chelsea I go 3 at the back, 2 wing backs, 2cm, 2 attacking wingers, 1 cf. Although in Europe and against bigger teams go 5-4-1.

Usually have attacking and fluid at home against most, with control and fluid against better teams, and usually this away from home.

What the fuck man? Mannone just took a free kick right on the corner flag and kicked it straight to Rodriguez for a tap in. Utter bullshit.

What sort of tactics does everyone use on this then? the new tactics screen has me a bit confused now with picking defend/support etc then the different style of plays like playmaker etc

I had a really good tactic during the early full release but was knackered after they patched it. Haven't played it for over week so not sure if they've patched it again.

Was playing 4-1-2-2-1, attacking and fluid. Two wide inside forwards (support) and the two in the middle advanced playermaker (a) and deep lying playmaker (s). Just trial and error really this year I'm finding it

I play 4-2-3-1 control. Love the new tactics screen it's so much more simple than before.

I need to find £500k to sign a wonderkid on a pre contract. I can't find it anywhere though. It's really frustrating. Can't Short just put it up? It's nowt in the grand scheme of things.

I've just managed to scrape 4th place after finishing my 3rd season with Sunderland.

Been given a £16m budget, activated the clause to sign Mangala permanently after having him on loan for last 5 months of season and although he's now my highest earner, definitely worth it having him alongside Caulker.

Pacheco
Ebdouillere Caulker Mangala PvA
Rodwell Marquez
Deulofeu Thern Atsu
Henriquez

4-2-3-1 Control, Fluid. Complete Wing Backs , Attacking wingers and Complete Forward.

I managed to get Deulofeu on a free, still got Johnson but Atsu now more efficient in that role so it's a super sub role for Johnno, Simon Thern I signed for £150k in my first season, loaned him out entire of second season to Burnley in PL, he came back much improved, got me 11 goals in my 3rd season. Still got Wickham so its between him, Lucas Melano and Henriquez for the starting spot upfront.

Dele Alli is superb for an 18 year old. He isn't out of place in the PL at all.

Dele Alli is superb for an 18 year old. He isn't out of place in the PL at all.

He, along with Balanta, Romero and Fierro are the reason I've been tempted to start again so I can sign them as they are either a huge asset or give you a massive profit. I started my save before even knowing about these wonderkids.

I tried for Balanta in January of 3rd season, got quoted £72m :lol:

I've just managed to scrape 4th place after finishing my 3rd season with Sunderland.

Been given a £16m budget, activated the clause to sign Mangala permanently after having him on loan for last 5 months of season and although he's now my highest earner, definitely worth it having him alongside Caulker.

Pacheco
Ebdouillere Caulker Mangala PvA
Rodwell Marquez
Deulofeu Thern Atsu
Henriquez

4-2-3-1 Control, Fluid. Complete Wing Backs , Attacking wingers and Complete Forward.

I managed to get Deulofeu on a free, still got Johnson but Atsu now more efficient in that role so it's a super sub role for Johnno, Simon Thern I signed for £150k in my first season, loaned him out entire of second season to Burnley in PL, he came back much improved, got me 11 goals in my 3rd season. Still got Wickham so its between him, Lucas Melano and Henriquez for the starting spot upfront.

Nice British team ;)

I reckon your just making these up now.
Its happened to me as Chelsea a few times. Free Kick out wide, shite clearance straight to a striker who pops it in from 40 yards :lol:

Although I have scored loads of screamers this season tbh. So cant complain

1st season with Gateshead finished, top of the league on 101 points, 9 points clear of 2nd place and set new record for goals scored 106! Phil Turnbull won player of the season and goal of the season awards.

I've just had a great season and Short the utter wanker has reduced my transfer income to 35%. Prick.

Any ideas for left back? got PVA obviously but that's it, nowt decent loan listed either and only have 1.4mil to spend with about 8k wages as I've only shifted Graham

If PVA gets injured am fucked, also the last 2 pre season games I've played Seb attacking right midfield set as a winger and he's been awesome got my 1st league game in 4 days

Tried to get that Dele Ali as well but just offering 0-500k upfront is no good it seems, offered 7mil over 48months and they even rejected that so fucked it off

I've just had a great season and Short the utter wanker has reduced my transfer income to 35%. Prick.

Now I see why people hate short, like Jason Manifold said, they are dicks in football manager so they're dicks in real life :D

The short being tight is just a manifestation of the club's finances. Think the club owes something like 400 m to be paid back until 2025 so unless you make huge money from sales you will never have a large transfer budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back