FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have had some luck then. I couldn't sell any fucker and short was a tight fisted kernt so I jumped ship to Arsenal.

It was my second go as Sunderland aswell, played as us on the beta and did absolutely shite. Decided to start a new game and give it one last go before going off in the huff to someone else :lol:

I think being able to sell the deadwood first season mate a massive difference as then I could bring in exactly who I wanted. Sold 25m worth of players first year.

I can't sell any fucker for Derby. I've offered out the likes of Chris Martin out for £250k and no bites - surely some bug like :lol:

Still struggling to get into this. Settled at MK Dons, brought in 5 players on loan. Dele Alli and Benik Afobe have single handedly got me up to 2nd. 7 points off the top. Still conceding ridiculous goals but getting there.

After losing in the playoffs to Pompey things have started going to plan. Managed to keep the players I loaned in last season and the 3 youth players that stood out are starting to come into their own.
Logon or register to see this image

Fuck sake. I signed an Argie kid on loan with a view to buy when Short stops being tight and about a day before he signed his agent purchased 5% so I can do nowt with him. I'll keep him so he can train with the better facilities but that has pissed me right off. 5% ffs just let me use him.

Fuck sake. I signed an Argie kid on loan with a view to buy when Short stops being tight and about a day before he signed his agent purchased 5% so I can do nowt with him. I'll keep him so he can train with the better facilities but that has pissed me right off. 5% ffs just let me use him.
:lol:

Aye mate no cheating, got extremely lucky in that I managed to sell alot of our shite for decent money early on and then the cheap lads I bought first season either turned into world beaters or I sold them on for a large profit.

Short seems to have consistently backed me aswell (apart from the first season) so I have had good transfer budgets to work with.
Who did you bring in?

I am so shit at this game don't know why I buy it, sacked as Sunderland in second season, start a Gateshead team and won 2 lost 2 :lol:

Who did you bring in?

First season brought in Rotariu (worth 25m now), Peruzzi (15m), Lucas Romero (sold for 30m), Gil Romero (32m), Balanta (27m) and Gabadini (19m).

Spent about 25m total on them (most of the money was in monthly instalments) and they have all been brilliant. They are also all worth massive money now so a good investment.

Having a stable season with Gateshead in League 1. 14th in the table (November) through to the QF of the FA Cup, got Arsenal coming up.

Enjoying this game now.

f***ing hell Sunderland are utter dogshit. None of the players can pass a ball.

Short is an absolute wanker. I have 20k per week left over yet I can only offer 20% of a player's wage on loan. I can't sign anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Started my third game on it now. Second bash at sunderland

First game, i signed nobody and didnt really know what i was doing

New game now though. Any good cheap buys?

Also how do you find new staff on this new one? Took me ages to find out how to search for players :lol:

First two games of the season.

LADS 1 - Wist Am 1
LADS 1 - Man City 1

It's boring as fuck this like. Any random player can just score 25 yard screamers game after game.

FUCK OFF. 2 RED CARDS AWAY AT STOKE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back