FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacked Fulham in :oops:. Started a new game with a skint Bolton, given fuck all to spend but I'm actually doing a lot better.

Christ the injuries are bad on this.

Currently have 7 that would be in my first team out injured.

Mikael Mandron, after basically promoting me last year with a run of about 7 goals in the last 6 games, comes off injured in the play off final, with shin splints, out for 7 to 12 months :lol: :lol: meant I couldn't reloan him again.

My best player, lad called Joao Teixeira (was at Liverpool apparently, anyone playing lower league should look at him), tears his groin is out for 6 months.

Just stupid.

Mine's fine to be fair. Perma-crock Rowan Vine aside the only one I have is Sylvan Ebanks-Blake for three months.

Anybody play possession football?

Not usually, I favour a direct attacking/counter, but after drawing with Barnsley and losing to Middlesbrough, I needed a win at Rochdale.

0-0 after a dire first half with little created on either side I switched to low-tempo control, keeping possession and won 3-0.

Finished my first season last night as Chelsea.

Premier league - 2nd - only lost 2 games, but 12 draws, mainly towards the end of the season saw me finish 4points behind Man Utd. Sunderland got relegated :rolleyes: With Spurs and West Brom :eek: getting into the champions league places. Arsenal finished 16th
FA Cup - 4th round, lost to Man City 2-0 away from home, dominated the game but goals either side of HT screwed me
League Cup - Was told by the board not to worry about this, so played fringe players and some youth players, before losing in the 1/4 finals 2-1 to Stoke. Was good to see some promising players get some game time
Champions League - Qualified by the skin of my teeth with a last min winner v Dortmund at home in the last group game. Beat Leverkusen 3-0 over the 2 legs of first knock out round, before getting Bayern. 3-0 down after 20 mins of the first game away from home, played more defensive than usual, HT changed to 4-3-3 and got 2 goals back to lose 3-2 going into 2nd leg at home. Scored early on, before they got it back to 1-1 in the 70th min. Couldnt find the winner, hit the post 2 times in the last 5 mins too.

Dissapointed not to win anything, especially the league, after drawing 7 of the last 15 games. Squad is too small, need to get in a few more players during the window, got a cracking young cm player but cant remember his name so will post it later tonight when im home. Board are satisfied with my first season and have just agreed a new stadium to be built by 2017/18 season with 64,000 capacity. Waiting to see what my budget is, but need some Homegrown players desperately

Finished my first season last night as Chelsea.

Premier league - 2nd - only lost 2 games, but 12 draws, mainly towards the end of the season saw me finish 4points behind Man Utd. Sunderland got relegated :rolleyes: With Spurs and West Brom :eek: getting into the champions league places. Arsenal finished 16th
FA Cup - 4th round, lost to Man City 2-0 away from home, dominated the game but goals either side of HT screwed me
League Cup - Was told by the board not to worry about this, so played fringe players and some youth players, before losing in the 1/4 finals 2-1 to Stoke. Was good to see some promising players get some game time
Champions League - Qualified by the skin of my teeth with a last min winner v Dortmund at home in the last group game. Beat Leverkusen 3-0 over the 2 legs of first knock out round, before getting Bayern. 3-0 down after 20 mins of the first game away from home, played more defensive than usual, HT changed to 4-3-3 and got 2 goals back to lose 3-2 going into 2nd leg at home. Scored early on, before they got it back to 1-1 in the 70th min. Couldnt find the winner, hit the post 2 times in the last 5 mins too.

Dissapointed not to win anything, especially the league, after drawing 7 of the last 15 games. Squad is too small, need to get in a few more players during the window, got a cracking young cm player but cant remember his name so will post it later tonight when im home. Board are satisfied with my first season and have just agreed a new stadium to be built by 2017/18 season with 64,000 capacity. Waiting to see what my budget is, but need some Homegrown players desperately
Best thing to do with homegrown is buy quality 17/18 year olds. Tey become club and nation grown.

I've also signed stones and targeted Rafael. Phil jones was sensational for me

Best thing to do with homegrown is buy quality 17/18 year olds. Tey become club and nation grown.

I've also signed stones and targeted Rafael. Phil jones was sensational for me

Had stones in mind. Refael won't come and I wont be able to afford him. He got player of the year and young player of the year. His average rating was around 7.8 and got 20odd assists and a few goals too :lol: might be worth seeing if i could get him tho, cos Ivanovic wants to leave. Will try and get a young decent keeper for backup to Courtois, and thinking about getting Wickham (people on here say he's decent) as with Sunderland going down he should be cheap. Got a few players coming through that I will use more this season so hopefully that will help me out a bit

Had stones in mind. Refael won't come and I wont be able to afford him. He got player of the year and young player of the year. His average rating was around 7.8 and got 20odd assists and a few goals too :lol: might be worth seeing if i could get him tho, cos Ivanovic wants to leave. Will try and get a young decent keeper for backup to Courtois, and thinking about getting Wickham (people on here say he's decent) as with Sunderland going down he should be cheap. Got a few players coming through that I will use more this season so hopefully that will help me out a bit

Connor Wickham
Deli Ali
Jack Grealish
Will Hughes
Jack Butland
James Ward-Prowse
Patrick Roberts
Nathaniel Clyne

The above should be good enough for Chelsea as squad players. Obviously most are well known players but they should be easily affordable if you try and unsettle them first.

Also keep an eye on your youth intakes as I'm only on season 3 and Chelsea have had a good 5 or 6 come through who look like they could be good

Connor Wickham
Deli Ali
Jack Grealish
Will Hughes
Jack Butland
James Ward-Prowse

Patrick Roberts
Nathaniel Clyne

The above should be good enough for Chelsea as squad players. Obviously most are well known players but they should be easily affordable if you try and unsettle them first.

Also keep an eye on your youth intakes as I'm only on season 3 and Chelsea have had a good 5 or 6 come through who look like they could be good

All good choices I think i'll look at tonight. Sure Clyne went to Spurs though in Summer transfer before season started so could be difficult to get him. How much did you get to spend?

Selling Ivanovic for £7m, going to get rid of Obi-Mikel, Ramires, & Either Costa or Remy. Think I can get £5m for Mikel and around £10m for Ramires. Remy and Costa will be a hard choice. Costa only got 8 goals in 40 app all season, Remy only played 7 due to injuries, but scored 6 goals.

All good choices I think i'll look at tonight. Sure Clyne went to Spurs though in Summer transfer before season started so could be difficult to get him. How much did you get to spend?

Selling Ivanovic for £7m, going to get rid of Obi-Mikel, Ramires, & Either Costa or Remy. Think I can get £5m for Mikel and around £10m for Ramires. Remy and Costa will be a hard choice. Costa only got 8 goals in 40 app all season, Remy only played 7 due to injuries, but scored 6 goals.

I'm Sunderland and have Deli Ali, Will Hughes and Wickham but I've been chasing the other ones. They all look good enough for top 4 squad players like I just wouldn't have any as 1st choice

After a few unsuccessful attempts with the lads I've decided to start at the bottom and work my way up.

Started as Gateshead, currently 10 games into my 1st season and have 22 points which has me 2nd in the league 4 points off the top.

Enjoying it a lot more now! :D

Gonna give the lads a proper shot. I've sold Graham which will conclude my outgoings unless someone moves for Mavrias. With the limited funds I've brought in M'Baye Niang on loan and I'm hoping to bring in Giovanne Simeone and Sebastien Druissi on loan. Maybe Ibrahima M'Baye too for left back cover.

Think I've got my perfect squad now at Chelsea. Made a profit in transfers second seasons. There's loads coming back from loan such as moses (£10m), marin (£12m), Bertrand (£6m).

Sold about £100m worth. Been offered £30m for van ginkel too.

Just had a brilliant season with the lads in 2018...won the league, champions league and the community shield. Fans and the board love me! :lol:

Without cheating?

Aye mate no cheating, got extremely lucky in that I managed to sell alot of our shite for decent money early on and then the cheap lads I bought first season either turned into world beaters or I sold them on for a large profit.

Short seems to have consistently backed me aswell (apart from the first season) so I have had good transfer budgets to work with.

Aye mate no cheating, got extremely lucky in that I managed to sell alot of our shite for decent money early on and then the cheap lads I bought first season either turned into world beaters or I sold them on for a large profit.

Short seems to have consistently backed me aswell (apart from the first season) so I have had good transfer budgets to work with.

You have had some luck then. I couldn't sell any fucker and short was a tight fisted kernt so I jumped ship to Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back