FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair I can't say anything. I prefer to play the cpu cos I'm shit against real players.

I'm just busting his balls, I'm nee good either tbh.

I beat that @Westoe SAFC about 50 times like

1st game I won was the 1st one I played via EA ACCESS - thought it was beginners luck, and I was right!

its all about taking part Pablo! ;)

I just need advice in building a half decent PL team to start!.. any one fancy that challenge (and a half!)

A good bit of advice that I always follow is, always have your 2 CB's and goalkeeper on full chemistry, same with your strikers

Reactions: BDI

A good bit of advice that I always follow is, always have your 2 CB's and goalkeeper on full chemistry, same with your strikers
tried starting with a full safc team, but that didn't work and I ended up trading Rodders and Bodji in the card challenge thing

tried starting with a full safc team, but that didn't work and I ended up trading Rodders and Bodji in the card challenge thing

You don't have to have players from the same team, they can be the same nationality and league and it full chemistry

You don't have to have players from the same team, they can be the same nationality and league and it full chemistry
yea, I know that! 10 hours have ran out now, anyway, and my copy is on its way... will get back on later.. anyone wanna set up the XB1 Clerb? ;)

Just tried to use Royal Mail's track and trace but it's down because too many people are using it. All FIFA 17 fans i presume :lol:

I just need advice in building a half decent PL team to start!.. any one fancy that challenge (and a half!)

PL is by far the most popular, you'll get a lot better team for less coins in a different league.

And it should get a lot easier to win by tomorrow. You're mostly playing the really serious players with EA Access at this point. Once the kids get it wins should be easier to come by.

Anyone going in for the IF trading method again this year? I've put all the coins I got from the squad challenges into IF Forsberg for 10k, and had a couple of sales already for 15k.

Sheilds and Gateshead cex had them in a day before last season and season before can't see nothing on the site but worth keep looking.

You know this squad builder challenge for better rewards? Can you build the squad and play the CPU? f***ing hated online drafts against other players could never win more than 2 and ended up wasting draft coins.

You know this squad builder challenge for better rewards? Can you build the squad and play the CPU? f***ing hated online drafts against other players could never win more than 2 and ended up wasting draft coins.

The one you have to get the loyalty bonuses to make the chemistry work? I've seen people saying that if you challenge the TOTW, wait until the clock is past 1 minute, then dashboard it counts as a game played for loyalty.

Seeing as I haven't actually got the game yet, I can't test it however.

I'll never forget our first game Chris.
So close, until I opened you up in the last 5/10 mins.

CD Keys works, downloaded 40GB game last night and working fine this morning. The Journey is what its about
How much was it on CDKeys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back