FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

The one you have to get the loyalty bonuses to make the chemistry work? I've seen people saying that if you challenge the TOTW, wait until the clock is past 1 minute, then dashboard it counts as a game played for loyalty.

Seeing as I haven't actually got the game yet, I can't test it however.
Sorry mate I have no idea what you just said :lol:

Sorry mate I have no idea what you just said :lol:

Reeto mate haha. To be honest, I'm not sure what your question was, thought it was about the current hardest squad building challenge.

If its actually just about the squad building challenges in general, When you build the squads for the challenges, to get the rewards you have trade in the squad and you lose it. You don't play with it at all.

Reeto mate haha. To be honest, I'm not sure what your question was, thought it was about the current hardest squad building challenge.

If its actually just about the squad building challenges in general, When you build the squads for the challenges, to get the rewards you have trade in the squad and you lose it. You don't play with it at all.
Ah I see. So for example a challenge might be to build a pacey Mexican squad with silver cards and you trade that in for a reward?

Ah I see. So for example a challenge might be to build a pacey Mexican squad with silver cards and you trade that in for a reward?

Yeah. so far its either squads using certain numbers of leagues, certain numbers of nations, or certain number of leagues or nations, plus a bunch using Portugese league and MLS teams.

Only the ones with the best rewards that are cheapest to build are really worth doing now. People have quickly price fixed the players you need to finish most of them.

Yeah. so far its either squads using certain numbers of leagues, certain numbers of nations, or certain number of leagues or nations, plus a bunch using Portugese league and MLS teams.

Only the ones with the best rewards that are cheapest to build are really worth doing now. People have quickly price fixed the players you need to finish most of them.
Typical. The bastards.

Just ordered this from sainsburys to come tomorrow night, my order included:

fifa ps4 standard edition
Carling 20 pack
shreddies
humous
lurpack
lasagne mix
chicken pie
knorr stock

At a total cost of £36.58, gotta love hotukdeals

Just ordered this from sainsburys to come tomorrow night, my order included:

fifa ps4 standard edition
Carling 20 pack
shreddies
humous
lurpack
lasagne mix
chicken pie
knorr stock

At a total cost of £36.58, gotta love hotukdeals

Whats the sainsburys deal? Is it available in store?

Whats the sainsburys deal? Is it available in store?

It's just online (can use click and collect), it's only if you haven't shopped online with them before as well (I have but I just used a different email address and it didn't click on).

It's £18 off your first online order so you add fifa for £40 then something else for £13 (I added the cans) then follow the link to the freebies, add them all to your shopping to take the total over £60. Add the codes for the freebies which combined with the £18 off your first order should knock your order down to £35. mine was an extra £1 as I chose delivery from 9-10, you could use click and collect to make it free.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/get...s4-free-shreddies-free-knorr-mix-free-2519177

It's just online (can use click and collect), it's only if you haven't shopped online with them before as well (I have but I just used a different email address and it didn't click on).

It's £18 off your first online order so you add fifa for £40 then something else for £13 (I added the cans) then follow the link to the freebies, add them all to your shopping to take the total over £60. Add the codes for the freebies which combined with the £18 off your first order should knock your order down to £35. mine was an extra £1 as I chose delivery from 9-10, you could use click and collect to make it free.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/get...s4-free-shreddies-free-knorr-mix-free-2519177

Cheers mate

Done this like Beer (Not Carling like) and Fifa 17 for 35 quid WATTBA I'll use the Lurpak and stock pots too :lol:

Done this like Beer (Not Carling like) and Fifa 17 for 35 quid WATTBA I'll use the Lurpak and stock pots too :lol:

Cracking offer, will be able to play fifa while having some cans and a bowl of cereal, then a pie covered in lasagne sauce and stock pots with humous on the side. All for £36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back