FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure what to think of it. Legendary seems a lot harder than on 16. Not sure if I just need to get used to the new game. It seems slower and more awkward. Players missing sitters left right and centre or just shooting straight at the goalkeeper.

He should get a months free ea access if he's on Xbox one... I did, haven't used it yet. Gonna use it to get money off battlefield in a couple of weeks...

Aye? Mine has just ran out.

It does have some tokens to download. I assume only one of us could download these or would both of us be able to share like game sharing works ?

I'm most likely being a full time ****, but why can't I logo on to FUT like previous years? I used to start the app before the game was released?

Aye? Mine has just ran out.

It does have some tokens to download. I assume only one of us could download these or would both of us be able to share like game sharing works ?
I'm not sure about the tokens, in the previous years I've got the game from the Xbox store I got 20 packs but they only worked on my console, my mate that I game share with never got any (game was bought by me on my console).. The tokens with 17 have appeared on his console too so I'm as in the dark as you! I'll knack him if he uses them and then I can't :lol:

I got a Prime Gold Players pack just for doing that one (12 players, all gold, all rare), or something like that.

Tried to do 2 of the 4. Spend more than I got from packs. Wont do anymore like.

I'm not sure about the tokens, in the previous years I've got the game from the Xbox store I got 20 packs but they only worked on my console, my mate that I game share with never got any (game was bought by me on my console).. The tokens with 17 have appeared on his console too so I'm as in the dark as you! I'll knack him if he uses them and then I can't :lol:

Aye that's the thing like. Will make sure he downloades then first. If I get the game for nowt. That will do me !

Played the journey until the end of the trial. Shame I thought they'd just let you continue.

One thing I would say is that it's daft picking sunderland to sign for, the story is rigid and makes much more sense if you pick a London team or Manchester club. I'm not sure why they even give the option to sign for anyone else TBH it makes no sense.

Not sure if I'll pay for this one like. I find it impossible to get the ball off the computer and not interested in ultimate team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back