FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else pre order on Amazon with one day prime delivery and the fucker isn't dispatching until tomorrow and arriving thursday?

Cancelling pre-order and going to the shop now like what the fuck is up with that sort of shite service

Anyone else pre order on Amazon with one day prime delivery and the fucker isn't dispatching until tomorrow and arriving thursday?

Cancelling pre-order and going to the shop now like what the fuck is up with that sort of shite service
Well Thursday is the release day like.

They've just taken the money for mine i think

Aye, doesn't happen in real football.
Ultimate team isn't real football mate, so that's irrelvant, cheers though x

:lol::lol::lol:

Definitely not playing ultimate team this year like. Absolute rip off man. Both time and money. Can't compete with sad little 14 year olds who spend hundreds of hours and hundreds of pounds. Opened three free packs and got nothing over 80, not one rare player. Now ya players get injured as well so ya need to spend even more on cards?

Plowed 4 hours into the Journey however and that's canny :cool:
I'm just playing ultimate team until all me mates get it and we can play some clubs, sounds like they've changed clubs up a bit this year which might be decent.

seen my own fail, just that they keep plastering the NA release date all over, no idea why its two days earlier than the uk one

seen my own fail, just that they keep plastering the NA release date all over, no idea why its two days earlier than the uk one

Games usually release on a Tuesday in the states. You'd think they'd just change it to follow suit for us but apparently not.

Do you get any free packs with the standard version? I could've sworn I got some last year, not to fussed if not.

Just logged in to Amazon and mine says this

Shipping today

Got a feeling it might be delivered tomorrow

Are all the snazzy new 3rd kits that all the teams seem to have this year in it? Only home and away on the demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back