FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gave my coins away like, don't know how people can play more than one game at a time on this, absolutely atrocious game

They should never ever ever have added park the bus . It makes games really boring and predictable when someone sets up using this then just lobs the ball forward repeatedley to their fast over powered striker

Wish they had spent less time adding police and stewards too the stadiums and focused more on the Refs instead of just "That stadium looks AWESOME!!! shit forgot about the players erm? pace

A list of bugs I've got at the moment:

1) Players on the transfer list have expired, but are stuck on 'completing' which means I can't relist them.
2) I can't play the gold cup due to an error message that pops up when trying to search for a game.
3) I can't play offline divisions due to getting no coins and no points for winning games.
4) My trade pile and watch list are still at 30 despite buying all the relevant upgrades.
5) My squads sometimes don't save after exiting out of a menu, meaning I have to set them up all over again when going into a match.

What a f***ing mess.

I've given in and gone for a 4-3-2-1 Russian league team with Hulk and Danny either side of Doumbia.

Promoted 4 times in a row but I feel dirty doing it. I just play defensive, suck them into my half and hit them on the counter.

A list of bugs I've got at the moment:

1) Players on the transfer list have expired, but are stuck on 'completing' which means I can't relist them.
2) I can't play the gold cup due to an error message that pops up when trying to search for a game.
3) I can't play offline divisions due to getting no coins and no points for winning games.
4) My trade pile and watch list are still at 30 despite buying all the relevant upgrades.
5) My squads sometimes don't save after exiting out of a menu, meaning I have to set them up all over again when going into a match.

What a f***ing mess.
Got to love EA there mate.

Just played for the first time in a couple of weeks or so. Has the speed of the game gone up? It's like all the players are running around like they're in a Benny Hill sketch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back