FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love out like tackling someone only for the game to auto tackle the ball back off you leading to them going 1 on 1 and scoring.

In D1 now, I'm finding it easier as I go up the leagues, D5/6 is where I was playing the best players. I can't believe some of these players have made it to division 1, they're absolutely shit.

Strange that, I found exactly the same thing.

Didn't manage to win D5/4/3 but then won D2 and then D1 3 times in a row. I thought maybe I was just taking longer to adapt to the new game than all the kids playing sweat tactics, or that just building a filthy Premier league team had helped, but maybe the matchmaking is just a bit shit.

FIFA Twitter page has win the entire TOTW competition, all you need to do is Retweet the post. But should you win they will all be untradeable.

Got TOTW godin who is absolutely shite

Just played someone who went 1-0 up within 20 minutes and decided to pass along his back line and protect the ball in my corner for the rest of the half. Fell class when I slotted my fifth in in the second half

Last edited:
FIFA Twitter page has win the entire TOTW competition, all you need to do is Retweet the post. But should you win they will all be untradeable.

Just entered this, but have received a tweet saying contact an advisor for a free 100k pack. Anyone know if this is legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back