FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's borked for me now! Got relegated from div 2 but it still says I'm in div 2, played 3 games and it's only counted the first one..... f***ing ea can go fuck a rancid camel..

It's borked for me now! Got relegated from div 2 but it still says I'm in div 2, played 3 games and it's only counted the first one..... f***ing ea can go fuck a rancid camel..

I was on 17 points with 1 game left, won it, didn't get the title and said I was only on 14 points with 2 games left ffs.

Havent bothered with Ultimate team for the past week. Just going to let it sort itself out.

12 match winning streak with sunderland on seasons :cool:

This games absolutely fucked like. Bid on an Effenberg earlier and won it for 428k just before the servers went down and when I got back on it was saying I'd bought it for 486k when I clearly hadn't :lol:

Is anyone else just scoring and conceding the same goals game after game?

They've made it virtually impossible to just shoot normally from an angle, unless you cut inside and finesse it your player seems to belt it about 40 yards wide - that's not even an exaggeration either!

Virtually every goal I score/concede is just someone pacing through and finessing past the keeper. It's dull.

I've scored one shot from outside the box in all my time playing this game I think, there just seems to be no point in trying it when it's easier to just walk it into the net. Keepers are abysmal from close range but save everything from a distance.

Is anyone else just scoring and conceding the same goals game after game?

They've made it virtually impossible to just shoot normally from an angle, unless you cut inside and finesse it your player seems to belt it about 40 yards wide - that's not even an exaggeration either!

Virtually every goal I score/concede is just someone pacing through and finessing past the keeper. It's dull.

I've scored one shot from outside the box in all my time playing this game I think, there just seems to be no point in trying it when it's easier to just walk it into the net. Keepers are abysmal from close range but save everything from a distance.

Long shots are easy if they have the trait just use l2 to balance yourself and 2 bar it and they'll fly in

Long shots are easy if they have the trait just use l2 to balance yourself and 2 bar it and they'll fly in

I'll give it a try. Scored a screamer with Rakitic last night, first goal from distance for a long, long time, I just haven't been bothering with it. I scored tons last year anarl.

I'll give it a try. Scored a screamer with Rakitic last night, first goal from distance for a long, long time, I just haven't been bothering with it. I scored tons last year anarl.

They were minging before the patch ... Would just float over the keepers head and in

Back on this to play the any 11 cup, 7.5k and premium gold is well worth it.

Made all the sweeter after beating a racist Yank in the final, screaming his head off at his xbox - actually screaming, and I think he started crying when he lost. :lol:

He also couldn't understand why his Ozil got sent off because apparently the foul 'wasn't even in the box,' and therefore not a red. Despite axing me from behind. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back