FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately you've got to think cheap online. 9/10 players will use the cheapest tactics possible to win..

Fancy sharing what cheap tactics are?

I've been doing shite lately.

Went on last night for the 1st time in a week or summit and it feels totally different online.

Pretty much any formation with 3 pacey attackers then try to walk the ball in from every kick off while using high pressure all game or park the bus and lob through ball to pacey striker all game.. I use none of those tactics for the record:)

In D1 now, I'm finding it easier as I go up the leagues, D5/6 is where I was playing the best players. I can't believe some of these players have made it to division 1, they're absolutely shit.

Studgie sold for 45k. Not bad. Sitting on 77k now. Probably won't do owt with it.

I've not noticed a difference between GK's worth 350 coins and ones worth 35k coins to be honest. Seems like a waste of money to me when the only goals you seem to concede and unsaveable anyway.

Curtois watched the ball go right past his head twice in one match and also a shot was going wide and he decided to save it and deflected it into the goal, crazy.

In D1 now, I'm finding it easier as I go up the leagues, D5/6 is where I was playing the best players. I can't believe some of these players have made it to division 1, they're absolutely shit.

Geographical and ELO matchmaking ... What division your in is pretty redundant tbh

Nice one. Win 5-2, get disconnected at the end. How have they still not fixed this issue considering it happened all throughout FIFA 14 as well as this year.

And in my second game of the night I absolutely murder someone yet lose 5-1 with all 5 of his shots resulting in goals yet my players miss open goals. Once again, nice one. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back