FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's on the Xbone like.

Are coins seriously this cheap already? Haven't checked the market for weeks but it must be fucked.

Coins are actually more expensive than in recent weeks, with the webapp being down they're harder to farm/deliver, apparently :eek:

Seems only on ps4, just checked and xbone is £23 probably due to the legendary players you can get, only thing I can think of at least

And they're apparently more expensive on xbox because its easier to farm coins using a glitch on PS3, something to do with bots quitting games instantly, yet still getting the coins. I've never really looked into it that closely

Where's a legit place to buy em? Just got a ps4 copy and being stuck with 0 coins and 0 packs sucks :D

AND be careful buying them. there has supposedly been a wave of bannings of peop;e who bought coins, though as no one on the forums I use openly admits it, its all speculation really....

Coins are actually more expensive than in recent weeks, with the webapp being down they're harder to farm/deliver, apparently :eek:

And they're apparently more expensive on xbox because its easier to farm coins using a glitch on PS3, something to do with bots quitting games instantly, yet still getting the coins. I've never really looked into it that closely

AND be careful buying them. there has supposedly been a wave of bannings of peop;e who bought coins, though as no one on the forums I use openly admits it, its all speculation really....

You get 3 strikes when buying coins IF you get caught.

If you get caught selling it's an instant ban.

I've done both plenty of times with nothing been said

You get 3 strikes when buying coins IF you get caught.

If you get caught selling it's an instant ban.

I've done both plenty of times with nothing been said

People have been banned first time - some people seem to be able to buy indefinitely. Selling much the same I assume.

This is EA we're talking about. Would be perfectly normal for them to let someone sell 100 million coins, then ban someone for buying 1 million.

People have been banned first time - some people seem to be able to buy indefinitely. Selling much the same I assume.

This is EA we're talking about. Would be perfectly normal for them to let someone sell 100 million coins, then ban someone for buying 1 million.
I think there's a page somewhere about it but it's a 3 strike thing for the majority, the only resets or bans I had heard of were for some people on YouTube that were also promoting coin buying

I think there's a page somewhere about it but it's a 3 strike thing for the majority, the only resets or bans I had heard of were for some people on YouTube that were also promoting coin buying

Yeah, I know it's supposed to be 3 strikes. But I'm on the FIFA forums fairly often, and from what you can gather over there it seems to be more random than any sort of structured attempt to crack down.

The leaderboards are still full of people with 100m + trade profit and no match coins who haven't been banned, and one bloke actually contacted EA and told them he'd been buying coins and could they reset his account on the back of it. The advisor he was talking to didn't have permission to do it, and the accounts department couldn't do anything because he hadn't been banned yet :lol:

So many people do it now, EA just seem overwhelmed. You'll probably never see anything if you do it, but they're too stupid to stick to their own 3 strikes method, I'm sure of that

Noticed the price of Derby County players have shot up lately because of their strong Irish presence with the Lunar Cup (requires 2 Derby players to enter) and St. Paddy's cup in a few weeks time.

"This player loves to hold the ball. It is going to be a very frustrating game if you let it get to you. Try to counter quickly with long balls to fight bacK"

"You're dealing with an elite passer here. Be careful with your intercept attempts, they will pick you apart if you make a mistake. Don't give the ball away cheaply"

Yes, very accurate I would say so.

Is UT playing up for anyone else tonight? It keeps booting me out saying UT is experiencing a lot of users??

Is UT playing up for anyone else tonight? It keeps booting me out saying UT is experiencing a lot of users??
It's been laggy as fuck too... Anyone?? I've checked my net speed a dozen times tonight and it's fine..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back