f1 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenson is very talented driver who probably gains more from intelligence and thought while Lewis is a more natural grab the car by it's ball n push it driver,

I think Lewis is slightly better, people can go on about that Canadian Grand Prix for Jenson it was a great win no doubt but had it not been for safety cars bunching the field up at the right times ( I think there were two in the race ) he wouldn't have won nevermind Vettel dropping it on the last lap so that was more the right set of circumstances ( weather and tyres ) with some quality leading to that for me !

His first win in Hingary was more impressive !

Just on Lewis and Nico though the difference is greater Nico has never dominated Lewis this year while today Lewis had him all owa !! Just seen this and it's stunning -

Hamilton's minimum speed at the first Lesmo in qualifying was an eye-opening 15km/h faster than Rosberg's.

Now that's a way to out do your team mate !!

Jenson is very talented driver who probably gains more from intelligence and thought while Lewis is a more natural grab the car by it's ball n push it driver,

I think Lewis is slightly better, people can go on about that Canadian Grand Prix for Jenson it was a great win no doubt but had it not been for safety cars bunching the field up at the right times ( I think there were two in the race ) he wouldn't have won nevermind Vettel dropping it on the last lap so that was more the right set of circumstances ( weather and tyres ) with some quality leading to that for me !

His first win in Hingary was more impressive !

Just on Lewis and Nico though the difference is greater Nico has never dominated Lewis this year while today Lewis had him all owa !! Just seen this and it's stunning -

Hamilton's minimum speed at the first Lesmo in qualifying was an eye-opening 15km/h faster than Rosberg's.

Now that's a way to out do your team mate !!
\
jenson pushed vetted into making a mistake and he still had to overtake all those cars

Which is why I said there was talent in that drive he drove a great race would have been one of the best had the field not been bunched up the twice, and if he'd pressurised Vettel into a mistake with the same life left in them then fair enough but Vettel was best part of knackered when he made his mistake ! Great drive but a lot things went his way !

That race was one of the main reasons I put it the way I did Jenaon is exceptional at thinking and managing a race his race craft is up there with Alonso at times but when the car ain't to his liking he lacks that little bit of grit to grind a performance out of it !

!!
I'd have agreed until this season, but Lewis is more Prost than mansell now

The fuel consumption figures are especially surprising given rosberg appears more of a plodder

Just means radio messages like "Bimble to dirty chicken 742" in reality.

I agree with the suggestion that the last clause should be removed.
There are certain aspects of the cars performance that it's essential for the driver to be aware of.

I agree with the suggestion that the last clause should be removed.
There are certain aspects of the cars performance that it's essential for the driver to be aware of.
its things lie advice on how to take a corner that dodnt like , not go easy on tyres etc no ?

Mercedes is the latest team to add a new star to the reserve ranks with German 20 year old Pascal Wehrlein. He should be a good fit. He knows the Mercedes power. Since 2012 he has raced in forms of F3 and also the DTM for Mucke Motorsport who use a Mercedes engine in both the F3 team and in the DTM team where they use the AMG C-Coupe.

For me I think they are looking to groom Pascal as the next Nico Rosberg. I don't think Mercedes are that happy to be honest with Nico's antics this year. So if anyone goes I think it will be Nico to be replaced with Wehrlein.

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2014/9/16347.html

Mercedes is the latest team to add a new star to the reserve ranks with German 20 year old Pascal Wehrlein. He should be a good fit. He knows the Mercedes power. Since 2012 he has raced in forms of F3 and also the DTM for Mucke Motorsport who use a Mercedes engine in both the F3 team and in the DTM team where they use the AMG C-Coupe.

For me I think they are looking to groom Pascal as the next Nico Rosberg. I don't think Mercedes are that happy to be honest with Nico's antics this year. So if anyone goes I think it will be Nico to be replaced with Wehrlein.

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2014/9/16347.html

I don't see Rosberg getting dumped. Too big a risk.

Let's hope the next wonder boy is brought up proper with a few manners, .............like after you Lewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back