f1 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurker

Striker
Anyone watching this this weekend?

Could be a bit interesting, cars breaking down and crashing and that.

Hopefully vettels car is a donkey.

Williams looking like dark horses.

Thoughts?

Vettel finished 4th in practice suggesting they might have some pace. Hopefully not though.

Ironically because they've built such a shitty car the rules designed to stop them winning at a canter - ie the double points at later races - will probably help them now.

I'm going for Button as a dark horse although I think Mercedes will be hard to beat and the Williams looks ace with the Martini colours.

Can't see the point in it tbh. May as well simply go to the nearest roundabout and watch the cars drive round it.

Watched a bit of the practice earlier, the cars sound like a half dead bluebottle on the kitchen floor
Still haven't heard them yet, are they that bad!?[DOUBLEPOST=1394825233][/DOUBLEPOST]
Vettel finished 4th in practice suggesting they might have some pace. Hopefully not though.

Ironically because they've built such a shitty car the rules designed to stop them winning at a canter - ie the double points at later races - will probably help them now.

I'm going for Button as a dark horse although I think Mercedes will be hard to beat and the Williams looks ace with the Martini colours.
Those colours are worth a second a lap!

hope its close this year, i just wanna see some racing. dont wanna see any particular driver or team totally dominant, dont wanna see drivers conserving fuel or saving tyres. i just want to see good, close races to make it worth getting up at 5am to watch rather than getting to lap 10 and know who the winner is.

personally i think hamilton, rosberg, alonso and vettel will challenge for the win sunday.

Do you not do that like? I do sometimes
:lol:

My lass loves it. I don't mind the odd race but the rules seem to favour the sides with the money. I think if I went to a race I might enjoy it and start getting into it.

Gerrin, can't wait - I want anyone to win the title, apart from Vettel :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back