Everton and their fondness of SAFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

i had an everton top in 1970. i liked howard kendall when he played for some reason. decided to glory hunt thereafter and supported safc

They hate Newcastle like.

On Twitter I follow a lot of Everton fans, probably 2nd highest I follow after Lads fans. They're always laughing and slaughtering Mags.

I think it stems from when Cabaye grabbed a ballboy at Goodison Park.

Sorry, but we would undeniably behave in the same way and piss off many Everton fans if on the lash all day in Liverpool and beating them at goodison to secure a trip to wembley

Utter, utter bollocks. We took 9k to Old Trafford this season and didnt act the **** like Everton do wherever they go.

They have the biggest inferiority complex going, bunch of wankers every time they come up here trying to take liberties and always get slapped down for it. The same everywhere they go.

Utter, utter bollocks. We took 9k to Old Trafford this season and didnt act the **** like Everton do wherever they go.

They have the biggest inferiority complex going, bunch of wankers every time they come up here trying to take liberties and always get slapped down for it. The same everywhere they go.
Unless they caused loads of bother that you know of then they mimicked how most fans would behave

I live with one who know the popular opinion of Everton fans?
That's better

Because they are the poor relations in their region as well, just like Man City always were. Thats why ive always had lots of time for Everton and Man City. Not so much Man City now like.

How are we the poor relations?

We were the last club to win a trophy and have won more league titles.

Anyone who supports or likes other clubs are just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back