Ever started a chant at the match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you've probably bumped into me then mate, usually travel with her and a few mates :lol:

agree on starman, its a quality chant...just never gets going

Well Im usually behaving canny so that's alreet :lol:

Yep. Thought it would have been off the ground by now. It was rocking the last 0-3 on the way through on the metros.

Stood next to the bloke at Southampton who started the foreskins in the sky chant, he sung it on his own for 10 minutes then suddenly we all joined in. We proceeded to sing it all game...

Aye quite a few although liked getting the Mignolet one going at spurs last game of the season. It was my first away that season due to uni.

Started 'you're going to Real Madrid, were going go Huddersfield' at Man City away last season. Feel a bit of a tit now.
there was a canny one where we looked doomed, cant remember when either under Di Canio or Poyet where we were sing que sera sera, whatever will be will be, were going to Huddersfield que sera sera

Stade de luz, England vs France in Euro 2004. A Frenchman sat a few rows in from of me had a cockerel confiscated in the ground and I (to the tune of the basement jaxx song) sang a verse of 'where's your hen at".

My season ticket used to be row 1 of the north upper and used to sit with some lads from Chester Le street. We were always half cut by time got to game so didn't give two shites but we used to always get chants going, banging on boards and the sides of stands.
When the north lower joined in it was good but sometimes it would be 3 or 4 of us chanting then after a few mins we would realise no one was joining so would give us before starting to sing "Sing by ourselves, we always sing by our selves...." then we all got split up when away fans moved :-(

Started one after Wembley in the big bar opposite the stadium. "you can stick the Capital One Cup up ya arse etc etc...... cos we're gonna win the F@@@kin FA Cup etc etc." Caught on canny quick and the whole place was beltin it out over and over. the bairn was mortified.

I once sang 'yummy yummy yummy I've got johnsons farts in my tummy' but it never caught on

Started one after Wembley in the big bar opposite the stadium. "you can stick the Capital One Cup up ya arse etc etc...... cos we're gonna win the F@@@kin FA Cup etc etc." Caught on canny quick and the whole place was beltin it out over and over. the bairn was mortified.
Was that the Indian bar restaurant I was in there after the match singing that aswell

I can't sing, but i've got a loud voice. I used to start a few chants in the Fulwell - I did the "Give us an 's', 's, 's'; Give us a 'u, u,u ; etc. Got yanked out by the Police for strating the the "you're gonna get your fuckin heads kicked in" chant after god knows who scored against us. I even heard my voice on Shoot (Tyne Tees).

p.s. I never kicked anyone in the head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back