Ever started a chant at the match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quite a few in me younger days at away matches

and one in hong kong last year

"have you ever seen maggy in hong kong"

bit weak i know but heading towards sixty!!!!!

used to start them all the time when I was at the back of the swc
nowadays in the south stand I just go with the flow and let others start them
This for me also, I thought up richarsdsons (genius I know) and my brother started it so think he takes the credit for it although he sounded like a tit untill others clicked and joined in

Number 1 Is Nial Quinn at Bradford, the game he went in goal. Was proud as ferk being a youngin when it took off.

Weve only got 9 men at Arsenal.

All the time at away games, not so much at the sol anymore, the lads who I used to go with always backed me up n joined in, unfortunately they've started to dwindle off over the past few seasons

I started the Keanoooo chant at Hillsborough :cool::cool: ididntreally
Eeeeeeee you porkie pie-er !!

Loads in the Clockstand Paddocks late 80s. Even got a there's only one Paul Lemon chant going v Chesterfield!

i try every time! only once has one taken off!

was when we had a car come onto the pitch to unveil a signing think it was nunez ?
i sjhouted

hes driving a car
hes driving a CAR!
BUT THERES NO EXIT
HE CANT GO TOO FAR!

whole ground singing it i was carried off by chanting crowds and had free beer all day from that

Yeah I've started a few off. Got loads going away at Arsenal a few year ago when we drew 0-0.

What sticks in my mind most though is when I failed miserably at Portman Road when we drew 2-2 under McCarthy.

You could hear a pin drop in the home end when I tried to get "You're supposed to be at home" going during a lull in the singing and not one person joined in, which was then followed by lots of laughing in my direction at how shite my attempt was.

That moment will never leave me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back