Ever started a chant at the match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loads. Love a good 'By far the greatest team.' But my best effort was probably Norwich in 1990. They were winning 2-0 and singing 'You're in the wrong division' to us after we were promoted due to Swindon's dodginess. Marco equalised, we went mental and I started singing it back at them. Everyone joined in and I felt geet good and that. We lost like, but what a goal!

Years ago at Brighton - was extremely out of my trolley - we lost 3-0. Big Bad Billy was playing for us if I recall correctly

Got a NANANANNAAN NANANANAAA KEANNNOOO going down Barnsley.

Was buzzing with myself when the whole of the stand was giving it.

Mate at work started "Greek Greek Greek" for Kyrgiakos away at Blackburn when he came up for a corner. Went down a storm!

Never at a match, but I did start one at a SLF concert once.

I started a chant off in Budapest but the monks were none to happy and never joined in apparently not the kind of chanting they are into.

I did start one in the clock stand paddocks at Roker about 2o years ago but for the life of me cannot remember it.

Have you then well haway?

I once started one involving sausage rerls, colback and Scholes

Aye, Sheffield Utd away years ago... I think it was when we played them in the Play Offs. I started singing "You only sing when you're stripping, sing when you're stripping, you only sing when you're stripping" in reference to the Full Monty film, which hadn't long been released!... I'm #uber me like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poyets :cool:

Who is that woman that screams the lee howey songs at away games? Sounds like a drowned cat :lol: whoever is next to her at the game must need earplugs

She's embarrassing. In the corner flag man utd were rattling off shit loads of originals and then she was screaming that. Its utter shite.

Jamie Carragher....he looks like an orc, nee one else joined in, mind i was absolutely f***ing smashed

Poyets :cool:

She's embarrassing. In the corner flag man utd were rattling off shit loads of originals and then she was screaming that. Its utter shite.
shes usually pressured into doing it, shes a sound lass like

Need to get Johnsons Starman and Pat the Dutchmans going proper!

She was good crack the couple of times we've spoke to her at away games tbf.
you've probably bumped into me then mate, usually travel with her and a few mates :lol:

agree on starman, its a quality chant...just never gets going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back