Ethiopians scranning raw meat

Would you be allowed to open an Ethiopian restaurant where your bait was dropped in from above? Serious question as I know there's loads of fun/themed restaurants but thinking some would possibly see that to be offensive. Also as its being dropped it may not be eligible for a licence due to H&S regulations.

Isn't that a nice thing? As opposed to Western folk ignoring each other whilst watching the TV? Dining should be a collective experience.
All meals served with large flies?

If I'm cooking a steak I'll often cut a bit off and pouch it raw. This enables me to judge the taste of the meat pre-cooking, and has led me to the conclusion that rump steak is by far the tastiest steak of the steaks I have eaten. Tastier than fillet, sirloin and ribeye which are bought more for their tenderness than taste. As I still possess all my own teeth the tenderness is not much of a concern to me.

And raw rump steak is delicious.

A good percentage of them fast twice a week where they only eat vegan bait. Something to do with Rastafarianism boosts the numbers as well.

There's a great vegan Ethiopian restaurant in Dalston actually, cheap as you like and BOYB. Love it.

Aye, plenty of rastas don't eat meat

Carpaccio beef done well is one of life's great joys

Amazing cultural insight there mate. They weren’t eating any of the sort over there in the old Ethiopa there though mate iirc.

A good percentage of them fast twice a week where they only eat vegan bait. Something to do with Rastafarianism boosts the numbers as well.

There's a great vegan Ethiopian restaurant in Dalston actually, cheap as you like and BOYB. Love it.

Piping hot is it?

Back