Ethiopians scranning raw meat

What bit of "Ethiopia" did you miss?!

I think you're missing the point a bit mate. I'm not slagging them for eating crap meat, I'm saying crap meat's probably not the sort you should be scranning raw.

Did you watch the video? The doctor says people are getting ill because of it. It doesn't matter whether you've eaten a rare steak before or not to be honest.

I think you're missing the point a bit mate. I'm not slagging them for eating crap meat, I'm saying crap meat's probably not the sort you should be scranning raw.

Did you watch the video? The doctor says people are getting ill because of it. It doesn't matter whether you've eaten a rare steak before or not to be honest.

Fair points. It's rough and ready to say the least!
If I was in an area where sanitation wasn't guaranteed I'd at the very least cook stuff to try and kill as many germs as possible.
Taking an unnecessary risk if you ask me

Would you be allowed to open an Ethiopian restaurant where your bait was dropped in from above? Serious question as I know there's loads of fun/themed restaurants but thinking some would possibly see that to be offensive. Also as its being dropped it may not be eligible for a licence due to H&S regulations.

It’s not so much the raw meat that’s weird, more the way the geezers are feeding each other rather than just themselves....

Isn't that a nice thing? As opposed to Western folk ignoring each other whilst watching the TV? Dining should be a collective experience.

Last edited:
Would you be allowed to open an Ethiopian restaurant where your bait was dropped in from above? Serious question as I know there's loads of fun/themed restaurants but thinking some would possibly see that to be offensive. Also as its being dropped it may not be eligible for a licence due to H&S regulations.

Isn't that a nice thing? As opposed to Western folk ignoring each other whilst watching the TV? Dining should be a collective experience.
I don’t want my mates manky fingers in my mouth, marra.

Back