Dying Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's pretty decent this.

My main gripe so far is that they should have mapped 'sprint' to a different button. I'm continually turning it on and off as I'm mashing the joystick to get through crowds of zombies. But that might just be me and my sausage fingers.

Oh, and the loading between entering and leaving main bases is very irritating for a next-gen console.

obviously the mission with the crate pushed you into it...but after that I have flat out refused.

the side mission to restart the generators...and kill the bad zombies for an extra reward...I have chickened out and done it during the day..I will be sleeping in a bed when its gets dark!

obviously the mission with the crate pushed you into it...but after that I have flat out refused.

the side mission to restart the generators...and kill the bad zombies for an extra reward...I have chickened out and done it during the day..I will be sleeping in a bed when its gets dark!
I was actually shocked at how scared I was to venture out in the dark. I got out of the tower, saw some zombie in the darkness jittering away and just legged it back into the safe zone. Fuck them speedy zombies, man. I'm just gonna sleep the nights away.

it gets really tense, the worst of it is, its really dark and I dont want to turn the torch on as they will see me!

somebody has told me though there is a safe house at the main power plant, so you can turn on the sub stations during the day, then head to the power plant with an hour to got (the tower radio you to tell you when its getting dark) you hide in the power station then when its dark turn it on, this completes the mission and bonus and activates a safe zone at the same time and you can just kip there without heading back to the tower!

it gets really tense, the worst of it is, its really dark and I dont want to turn the torch on as they will see me!

somebody has told me though there is a safe house at the main power plant, so you can turn on the sub stations during the day, then head to the power plant with an hour to got (the tower radio you to tell you when its getting dark) you hide in the power station then when its dark turn it on, this completes the mission and bonus and activates a safe zone at the same time and you can just kip there without heading back to the tower!

Aye that's what I did, jump over zombies and onto top of generators then head to shed and wait till night, then switch on power and watch zombies get fried.

Just made it to the new area "Old Town", it looks class.

Completed now but I reckon its one of the hardest games I have ever played, I couldn't tell you how many times I died!

I always fall through the middle of the radio towers. Can't work out how to climb back down, apart from on the occasional ladder.
I usually drop down and have to keep healing...only to get down and find a huge pile of rubbish sacks I could have jumped into that i didnt bloody see from up the tower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back