Dying Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know how to have a match of 4 against the night hunter?

They're too overpowered for 1v1. Only one of us is having fun and it's definitely not me.

Took me til the last 10 percent of the game to realise that up on the d pad turns the torch on. I swear it never actually tells you this?

Took me til the last 10 percent of the game to realise that up on the d pad turns the torch on. I swear it never actually tells you this?

Don't think I ever used the torch, just used the flares and I've finished the game. Mind, I only went out at night when I had to.

Completed the main story last night, what a game!!

Bit gutted it's finished now like and only got a couple of the shitty side missions left like finding coffee and certain plants etc :cry:

Completed the main story last night, what a game!!

Bit gutted it's finished now like and only got a couple of the shitty side missions left like finding coffee and certain plants etc :cry:

I was reading yesterday that the new DLC coming out will have 8 hours worth of new story and mission. Its a brilliant game, best game ive played on ps4

Great game, suprised me cos didn't really fancy it when it first came out... got it canny cheap anarl.

That bit where you have to scale the bridge for the bulbs is a bit nervy like, vertigo sufferers would be papping themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back