Dying Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjoyed the other ones, got this but haven't started it yet. Seen the Robbaz vid on it and it looks canny.

One thing I hated tho is the items breaking too fast, hope things last a bit longer now.

Been playing this over all the other games I have currently (Elite, Dragon Age) and enjoying it. Good fun so far. Much like the other ones but more polished and without the bugs.

Still pissing me off when my weapon keeps breaking and now they have that you can only have x amount of repairs on it, fuckers. Can't be arsed keep crafting shit all the time :evil:

I like the contrast between day and night. During the day the zombies or whatever the fuck they are called are slow and docile and not much of a threat unless they are in large numbers. During the night however it gets freaky as fuck with all these massive evil things that sprint after you. :lol:

I like the contrast between day and night. During the day the zombies or whatever the fuck they are called are slow and docile and not much of a threat unless they are in large numbers. During the night however it gets freaky as fuck with all these massive evil things that sprint after you. :lol:
And for that reason... I'm out

I avoid going out at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back