Durham v Yorkshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoring at that rate initially isn't really that much of a problem but it becomes one when you get out having scored 30 odd off 60 balls like Mustard has done and someone else comes in starting from scratch.

Is there no mandatory batting power play in the RLC?

Does Pringle usually bat above Muchall in the limited overs stuff?

Garbage strike rate from Scotty & Mustard all said & done.

Again Muchall comes in when bigger cleaner strikers of the ball in Hastings & Arshad sit in the dressing room.

I remember Pringle the batsman as having loads of power & being able to clear the ropes easy when he first came on the scene?

It's a bit odd that Muchall plays in all forms and yet won't get a contract next season.

All of the top six got "in" but none went on to make a 50. Not great.

Meanwhile Hastings is sitting in the dressing room.

With 5 overs and 4 wickets (3 of whom can bat) left why is Gordon knocking it around for singles?

Heres one for ya. Bet Jennings comes in next :eek:

Shoot me down but I'd rather we lost a wicket here and got Hastings in. Fair do it might not work but this scoreboard isnt doing anything

Pringle out. Here comes Hastings, this will either be entertaining or out quickly. Just go for it

Last edited:
Dreadful.... Like the Durham of old in one day cricket this. 40 runs short imo.

Why Jennings ahead of Arshad?

Last edited:
Given our death bowling , you might yet get a decent total. I was at the Oval on Wednesday and Surrey were in a similar position to yours, but hammered us for about 65 off the last five overs. Its been really poor death bowling all season.

Oops!! I hadn't realised it was only a 43 overs match now.
We, Yorkshire, should win this, but we aren't that consistent, so, although I'd make us slight favourites, I reckon its anyone's match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back