Durham v Yorkshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were [probably rightly] moaning at him for not pushing on throughout his innings though (?)

Incorrect. His SR was over 90 which is more than fair. Borthwick (71.11), Stoneman (88.88), Mustard (60.37), Hastings (40.00) and Collingwood (73.91) all far worse. Pringle scored a respectable 30 runs as well.

Hmm

Hmmm

Hmmmm

Correct. Blame your top order batsman. Stoneman/Mustard/Collingwood for example. More than pleased with Pringle at the moment but where he was posting a very decent SR of over 90, I feel as though getting John Hastings in was worth a risk as he's capable of just the ridiculous pretty much instantly.

Absolutely no issues with the form of Pringle at the moment. As I've said he batted well yesterday, badly let down by more senior players

Hmm

Hmmm

Hmmmm
Correct. Blame your top order batsman. Stoneman/Mustard/Collingwood for example. More than pleased with Pringle at the moment but where he was posting a very decent SR of over 90, I feel as though getting John Hastings in was worth a risk as he's capable of just the ridiculous pretty much instantly.

Absolutely no issues with the form of Pringle at the moment. As I've said he batted well yesterday, badly let down by more senior players

Yep definitely add Borthwick to that list yesterday. If you score at a run rate of 70 for your 30 runs then getting out is absolutely criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back