Durham v Yorkshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

I fear its going to be a bit of a struggle. Bad toss to lose and some quality bowling keeping us tied down. Although Rocky has just hit a six and a four.

Edit - And got out!

Stoneman whacks Bres for 10 in two balls and is then out.

didn't they let stokes play for us at some point and not the other players
I think so. I think it also goes on who they think needs rest and advise the counties accordingly, sometimes the player himself gets a say.

I can easily see that the ECB may have said stokes shouldn't play, Wood is an obvious not to play although there's a tweet that he's going to do a bit of running and bowling tomorrow, which is a good sign ankle-wise I think.

Oh aye I've used that this season before, wouldn't work for me last season semi final. Marty always goes on about listening to it on live event so and so and he just tweeted a thing about tune in just couldn't find our game on the app.

you can never find it, need marty to say which live event channel it is on

3.76 runs an over is not going to win many 50 over games...

Will be making the tea. Yorkies gonna hate.

Indeed, mate, I'm sure they will be the tea ladies and it makes me furious that they'll probably miss our next couple of games for that stupid reason.

Plunkster gets The Colonel.

3.76 runs an over is not going to win many 50 over games...

Will be making the tea. Yorkies gonna hate.

Scoring at that rate initially isn't really that much of a problem but it becomes one when you get out having scored 30 odd off 60 balls like Mustard has done and someone else comes in starting from scratch.

Mustard gone

I'm starting to wonder what the point of him opening is when he's not scoring quickly. If he came in at 3 or 4 I really don't think it'd affect his contribution or how he bats, and we could have an opener prepared to try to hit it through the gaps.

Scotty gone as well now with a SR of 71.

This 'playing yourself in really isn't working today :cry:

I live 300 yards from the ground. Raining steadily as I type and has been since about 8am. No signs of a break in the clouds yet so it'll be an hour or two before it stops is the forecast. Cant see any play before about 1pm. Hope I'm wrong!

Cracking the pavements here in the Dorf marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back