Don Bradman Cricket 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

you already have it right? what platform?

can't tomorrow but if i do get it probably the night after?
sure hopefully the patches will be fixed I will probs be on it allday Friday good to see they will be doing regular patches not sure will this just be to fix bugs or will they add stuff missing in the game. good to be able to play cricket at county level on it.

sure hopefully the patches will be fixed I will probs be on it allday Friday good to see they will be doing regular patches not sure will this just be to fix bugs or will they add stuff missing in the game. good to be able to play cricket at county level on it.

aye, i was actually thinking of having another crack on cricket 07 but most of the cúnts on there have retired by now, or worse moved to kent.

aye, i was actually thinking of having another crack on cricket 07 but most of the cúnts on there have retired by now, or worse moved to kent.
think I will be allrounder decent batter and leg spinner on games iv had before always got bored of been a fast bowler but love the variations you can get as a leggie probs be a young borwick at first mainly full bungers

Theyre adding stuff to the game aswell, the people who made it post on that forum and are always getting bombarded with ideas to add to the game

think I will be allrounder decent batter and leg spinner on games iv had before always got bored of been a fast bowler but love the variations you can get as a leggie probs be a young borwick at first mainly full bungers

from what they were saying on that video the spin bowling is poor but when you play a very complex game for an afternoon i guess it is hard to get the long view. your reasoning seems sound, i may copy you tbh, leg break is so much sexier than off

edit: you say decent batter but im sure we will all start off absolutely shite :lol::lol:

from what they were saying on that video the spin bowling is poor but when you play a very complex game for an afternoon i guess it is hard to get the long view. your reasoning seems sound, i may copy you tbh, leg break is so much sexier than off

edit: you say decent batter but im sure we will all start off absolutely shite :lol::lol:
probs get a first baller loads haha I think certain things we will have to put up with for a while as they will of had so many suggestions on how to add things to the game and improve the glitches and yeh looks great id rather try to be the next shane warne that the next graham swann

probs get a first baller loads haha I think certain things we will have to put up with for a while as they will of had so many suggestions on how to add things to the game and improve the glitches and yeh looks great id rather try to be the next shane warne that the next graham swann

at least we'll all be shite together marra :lol:

I don't want to get to excited about a game because I don't want to be disappointed haha most iv looked forward to a game in ages and im a massive fifa fan only found out about the game today as well haha.

last game i looked forward to was ni no kuni and i thought that was shite after about two days. ope this one is a big improvement!

last game i looked forward to was ni no kuni and i thought that was shite after about two days. ope this one is a big improvement!
hopefully the option to make updates will happen reguly looking forward to a career with durham as we genuinely have 9 options to bowl and all bases covered

hopefully the option to make updates will happen reguly looking forward to a career with durham as we genuinely have 9 options to bowl and all bases covered

i wonder what the movement of players is like between seasons. or if you can only play as a career controlling the one player, i'd rather control the fate of durham county, signing overseas players etc

i wonder what the movement of players is like between seasons. or if you can only play as a career controlling the one player, i'd rather control the fate of durham county, signing overseas players etc
you would think you would be able to make signings as one of the basic features on career mode if not im sure its one of the things they can easily to the game also would be good to be able to promote people from second team cricket and throw them into the deep end.

you would think you would be able to make signings as one of the basic features on career mode if not im sure its one of the things they can easily to the game also would be good to be able to promote people from second team cricket and throw them into the deep end.

i'm not sure even fifa has a youth team system does it? haven't played it in a while as im still sulking about the controls being shite and un customisable. although having said that i have got used to using L2 to pass on NHL. maybe ill dig it out eventually.

You cant do that, the basic outline of career mode is that you start off as a 16 year old at a county with very basic skills. Your skills increase as you go on (e.g. if you play a cracking shot on the onside you get +1 onside skill) so it takes a few years to start getting good. As you start to improve you begin to get recognition (you can be offered the chance to play in overseas competitions like the big bash and the IPL) and eventually get international call ups.

Its extremely addictive, ive just finished my first season with Durham as a No.5; ive scored 5 half centures at an Average of 20 in first class cricket. This is already the best cricket game ever made but after a couple of patches to give it a few little tweaks (tone down the fielders and more edges to slip) it will be fantastic.

You cant do that, the basic outline of career mode is that you start off as a 16 year old at a county with very basic skills. Your skills increase as you go on (e.g. if you play a cracking shot on the onside you get +1 onside skill) so it takes a few years to start getting good. As you start to improve you begin to get recognition (you can be offered the chance to play in overseas competitions like the big bash and the IPL) and eventually get international call ups.

Its extremely addictive, ive just finished my first season with Durham as a No.5; ive scored 5 half centures at an Average of 20 in first class cricket. This is already the best cricket game ever made but after a couple of patches to give it a few little tweaks (tone down the fielders and more edges to slip) it will be fantastic.
how often do you get option to make updates and do you think they will bring this into the game being able to sign people etc

how often do you get option to make updates and do you think they will bring this into the game being able to sign people etc

There is a part of the game called Don Bradman Academy which allows you to customise anything in the game including player looks, stats, grounds (i think), team colours, competitions etc. Im not sure about the signing players on this game as i havent seen anything about that. The first patch was just to fix a few bugs but the other ones are meant to be adding extra content.

that is a shame, i would love the opportunity to actually run dccc in the player/coach style that you do with a fifa/nba/nhl etc

is anyone a member of that planetcricket site? can't search otherwise and the thread about DBC 14 is nearly 900 pages long!!

There is a part of the game called Don Bradman Academy which allows you to customise anything in the game including player looks, stats, grounds (i think), team colours, competitions etc. Im not sure about the signing players on this game as i havent seen anything about that. The first patch was just to fix a few bugs but the other ones are meant to be adding extra content.
I presume you can only change things for offline mode wouldn't want to adjust stats as it would be cheating also would be unfair playing someone online whose made say will smith to be the best player on the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back