Don Bradman Cricket 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

People on the planet cricket forum reckon its probably the best cricket game released to date. Gonna try and pick it up on payday.

Its very good, by far the best cricket game ever released. I started a career mode as a 16 year old, number 5 batsman for Durham. Its difficult at first but ive been putting some good scores on in the last 6 or 7 matches. So far ive scored 4 first class 50's averaging 20 and 3 20-20 fifties averaging nearly 40. Its very addictive!

I cant decide whether i think it looks utter shit or not

The batsmens movements and that just look rubbish but people seem to be saying its good

Its very good, by far the best cricket game ever released. I started a career mode as a 16 year old, number 5 batsman for Durham. Its difficult at first but ive been putting some good scores on in the last 6 or 7 matches. So far ive scored 4 first class 50's averaging 20 and 3 20-20 fifties averaging nearly 40. Its very addictive!

it has domestic teams?! hurray! being waiting since cricket 07 for another one :D

I cant decide whether i think it looks utter shit or not

The batsmens movements and that just look rubbish but people seem to be saying its good

Bear in mind this has been developed by a small team in australia and doesnt have the same budgets as co's like EA etc i think from what i've read its a very good first attempt. The developers are dedicated to releasing regular patches for this and you can download community created players etc it gets around the problem of unlicensed players. I think the 1st patch has fixed the run out bug so if anyone hasnt updated then its recommended you do so.

@chopsfc007 its for xbox 360 and ps3 - PC to be released June i think.

Bear in mind this has been developed by a small team in australia and doesnt have the same budgets as co's like EA etc i think from what i've read its a very good first attempt. The developers are dedicated to releasing regular patches for this and you can download community created players etc it gets around the problem of unlicensed players. I think the 1st patch has fixed the run out bug so if anyone hasnt updated then its recommended you do so.

@chopsfc007 its for xbox 360 and ps3 - PC to be released June i think.
how goods the county career mode will I need to download update once I have brought the game to fix the run out patch for example

fuck it im gonna get it like. At least it sounds difficult if nout else, you could score over a thousand runs in a odi on previous cricket games ffs

Anyone know of anywhere selling it cheap? Like the look of it but not prepared to shell out £49 for it.

I think the main issue with cricket games (apart from the shite gameplay) is the lack of realism, I tried playing a county championship season with Durham and matches were usually over by the second day.

On the other hand, you would have to have a lot of time on your hands to play a realistic 4 day simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back