Don Bradman Cricket 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know of anywhere selling it cheap? Like the look of it but not prepared to shell out £49 for it.

aye, £42 the cheapest i see it anywhere. im going to get it for PS3 if anyone else is the same lets have a game once we've found decent price somewhere

online league anyone

i've read you can play online games, whether there is an online league function in the game or not i dont know.

can always just play 1 v 1 and keep the league on here :lol:

can't find any decent bargains at all.

Last edited:
aye, £42 the cheapest i see it anywhere. im going to get it for PS3 if anyone else is the same lets have a game once we've found decent price somewhere

i've read you can play online games, whether there is an online league function in the game or not i dont know.

can always just play 1 v 1 and keep the league on here :lol:

can't find any decent bargains at all.
im going to get it for 42 mate from game I think will it be cheaper elsewhere games usually are but im struggling with cheaper prices

im going to get it for 42 mate from game I think will it be cheaper elsewhere games usually are but im struggling with cheaper prices

just read this on that planet cricket forum

Just got my game feom Gameseek, for only £39.90, includind delivery, which I think is the cheapest around!!
Ordered on Thursday, got it today with Friday being bank holiday! So pretty good service too!

had a look at that gameseek page....

they have copies of it for 39.75. if you scroll down

You May Also Like:
Buy Don Bradman Cricket 14 together with Don Bradman Cricket 14 for just: £79.5
Logon or register to see this image
Logon or register to see this image
http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/videogamesmwqs4yqrpr/ps3-don-bradman-cricket-14
RRP £99.98 You save £20.48 (20%)

:lol::lol:

not stocking it from what people have posted, although that was mostly a few weeks back, hopefully the sorted it out for easter
Grainger games website has it in stock so hopefully they have it in

you getting it for ps3 will it be easy to get updated from there im useless with technology
Im getting it for xbox, but supposedly as soon as yo load the game it asks you to download it so will be easy id imagine

Grainger games website has it in stock so hopefully they have it in

Im getting it for xbox, but supposedly as soon as yo load the game it asks you to download it so will be easy id imagine

im an exile so that helps me not but hope for luck for you lot.

just hope it is internet supported for more than just a year, don't like posrts games getting mothballed after a year, i don't go for spending 40-50£ on a game every year, if it is a great game i could happily play it for years but that obviously means one player mode, if we have an online league that will be great.

but anyway you have xbox, me and chops have ps3 is it? anyone else?

well anyone wanting a ps3 game I will be happy to play and available lots think im going to make myseld a leg spinning all rounder

just hope it is internet supported for more than just a year, don't like posrts games getting mothballed after a year, i don't go for spending 40-50£ on a game every year, if it is a great game i could happily play it for years but that obviously means one player mode, if we have an online league that will be great.

yep ps3 haven't been on in months going to get the game tomorrow if possible twisted when you getting it

well anyone wanting a ps3 game I will be happy to play and available lots think im going to make myseld a leg spinning all rounder

yep ps3 haven't been on in months going to get the game tomorrow if possible twisted when you getting it

ill probably have a look tomorrow but have found this

WIN a limited edition Steelbook copy of Don Bradman Cricket 14 !

Just answer this question.
How many balls are there in a cricket over?
A 3
B 6
C 9

EMAIL YOUR ANSWER A, B OR C TO
[email protected]

THE FIRST THREE EMAILS SELECTED AT RANDOM WHO CORRECTLY ANSWER THE QUESTION WILL WIN THEIR CHOICE OF EITHER A PS3 OR XBOX 360 VERSION OF THE GAME, WITH A COLLECTOR'S EDITION STEELBOOK! Competition closes April 25th 2014
GOOD LUCK !

so have emailed in, might wait a few days and hope to win it instead. answer is C 9 balls btw for anyone struggling;)

ill probably have a look tomorrow but have found this

WIN a limited edition Steelbook copy of Don Bradman Cricket 14 !

Just answer this question.
How many balls are there in a cricket over?
A 3
B 6
C 9

EMAIL YOUR ANSWER A, B OR C TO
[email protected]

THE FIRST THREE EMAILS SELECTED AT RANDOM WHO CORRECTLY ANSWER THE QUESTION WILL WIN THEIR CHOICE OF EITHER A PS3 OR XBOX 360 VERSION OF THE GAME, WITH A COLLECTOR'S EDITION STEELBOOK! Competition closes April 25th 2014
GOOD LUCK !

so have emailed in, might wait a few days and hope to win it instead. answer is C 9 balls btw for anyone struggling;)
just buy it you cheapskate haha actually cant wait just a few bad reviews put me off

If you read the planet cricket forums the developer is very active on there and they have promised to support the game past the usual 1 or 2 patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back