Did you pre-dickt correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

safcrob

Winger
Predictions you made this season, things like sunderland staying up or who would go down, only 2 so far but surely hull are down, did anyone mention the 3 that could be down?

Add any replies you posted from this season of predictions you got correct or nearly.

Here's just one of mine, not exactly a correct prediction but still got two things right.

I reckon we will be safe for another season and i reckon we have a mid table team at best, we certainly are better than villa hull burnley QPR West brom and leicester, even the mags could be slipping down the table the way they are playing.

Jan 19, 2015

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/table-after-22-games-last-year.1023728/page-7#ixzz3as814VsI

I said we would finish 14th or higher:(

Burnley and QPR to go down I got, I said the other one would have been Hull or Leicester so not too far off there. I got the top four correct but had Citeh winning the league.

I did say Bournemouth would win the Championship though;)

I'm the eternal pessimist too.
Having said that maybe I'm a realist who has just witnessed 2 miracles
Im always an optimist during the season until we get to April then I turn into a little whinging bitch saying, "I knew this would happen!" :lol:

Predictions you made this season, things like sunderland staying up or who would go down, only 2 so far but surely hull are down, did anyone mention the 3 that could be down?

Add any replies you posted from this season of predictions you got correct or nearly.

Here's just one of mine, not exactly a correct prediction but still got two things right.

I reckon we will be safe for another season and i reckon we have a mid table team at best, we certainly are better than villa hull burnley QPR West brom and leicester, even the mags could be slipping down the table the way they are playing.

Jan 19, 2015

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/table-after-22-games-last-year.1023728/page-7#ixzz3as814VsI
I shamedly said we'd go down. Just couldn't see where points were coming from. 100% happy to have been wrong, and hang my head in shame. Still re-newed again regardless obviously. DA has made a massive difference and if he hopefully stays on and we can clear out and strengthen, who knows?

Think I got nearly all wrong! Said Man City for the title, Burnley, Leicester and WBA (I think) to go down.

I must be Paddy Power's favourite customer :(

I predicted we would beat Southampton at home, Everton away, Leicester at home and then get a point down Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back