Your three to go down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnley looked really poor today - I don't see where their points are coming from.

Hull seem to have bought into Bruce's crap excuses and are going to give him more money in the transfer market.

Leicester or QPR for the last slot.

Be surprised if the current 3 get out of it, would love to see QPR go down, just to see what happens with all that money they owe to the Championship. Sure they were threatened with non-entry for not paying the fines.
Could be a melt down at QPR this summer

Wonder how today's results will influence transfer deadline day.

Think Hull will be desperate and agree to give spurs what Levy is asking.

We will probably feel justified in not bringing anyone else in.

Hull are certs for me, Burnleys purple patch seems to have stalled a wee bit. so they are next, last place between QPR & Leicester, I'm going for QPR.

So Hull Burnley & QPR.

Burnley
Leicester
Hull

I think QPR will somehow stay up in some fluky manner.

It's close at the bottom- I think Leicester will go down... after that you've got Burnley, Hull, QPR, Villa all playing terrible at the moment. Then Palace, West Brom & us slightly ahead.

I'd like to see Villa, Hull and QPR go down myself... but I'll settle for 2/3.

Most people are picking the obvious ones. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a twist or two...Leicester I would say are the definite ones to go down. You will be okay I think. Got a feeling Hull may escape but they were awful on the weekend. Can't see Villa going down either, they're too strong

Villa are going to get found out. I'd have QPR alongside them and Burnley. Leicester will just have enough and will sit 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back