Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with the match making stuff. Seems daft.
The 10 hours was the first group to do it and it does actually save progress so you don't have to do it in 1 sitting.
Although it only saves for 1 week so you'd need to put a couple of hours in a night.
I didn't know it saved. That isn't too bad then. I guess you could get most done over the weekend then finish whatever off through the week. That's useful. Still, needing 6 'friends' makes it hard to do.

Ah, thought that's how to do it. Seeing as though there are two cloaks available to buy from each faction. Is it actually beneficial to join a faction and if so is there major differences between the three?

Ah, thought that's how to do it. Seeing as though there are two cloaks available to buy from each faction. Is it actually beneficial to join a faction and if so is there major differences between the three?
You can buy Legendary gear off them. Think you need to up your crucible level.

Last edited:
When wearing one of their stuff like a mark.any vanguard points you earn goes to that faction instead of vanguard.

Yeah, was the first time had done that mission.

This evening will be hitting up the public events and trying to clear my daily bounties to get my 100 vanguard marks for the week.

Legendary gauntlets finally.

Mind, getting a legendary engram then it turning out to be a rare really does piss you off like. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back