JD7-4CM-HJG
JDT-NLC-JKM
JNX-DMH-XLA
7CP-94V-LFP
X4C-FGX-MX3

SHADERS

7MM-VPD-MHP
RXC-9XJ-4MH

Any that give things (the shaders and emblems for instance) you get from the wifey round the corner from the Postmaster in the same building.

Just in case you haven't seen them/got them - put these in Bungie.net

Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY
Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
The Tower: 69P-VCH-337
The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP
The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG
Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A
The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V
The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7
Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN

GRIMOIRE CARDS

YKA-RJG-MH9
3DA-P4X-F6A
MVD-4N3-NKH
TCN-HCD-TGY
HDX-ALM-V4K
473-MXR-3X9
JMR-LFN-4A3
HC3-H44-DKC
69P-KRM-JJA
69P-VCH-337
69R-CKD-X7L
69R-DDD-FCP
69R-F99-AXG
69R-VL7-J6A
69X-DJN-74V
6A7-7NP-3X7
6A9-DTG-YGN

EMBLEMS

7F9-767-F74
FJ9-LAM-67F
JD7-4CM-HJG
JDT-NLC-JKM
JNX-DMH-XLA
7CP-94V-LFP
X4C-FGX-MX3

SHADERS

7MM-VPD-MHP
RXC-9XJ-4MH

Any that give things (the shaders and emblems for instance) you get from the wifey round the corner from the Postmaster in the same building.
Those girmoire cards have a point too, there are targets you can reach that will give you special bonuses (like killing a certain enemy will give bonus XP, glimmer or even more item drops) but I think the only way to check them is in the Destiny app.

I find it a bit daft that it is more beneficial gear wise to grind a level 6 cave that it is to do the level 22 strike playlist

I don't ever seem to get anything from them, just did one there and got nothing and to top it off I didn't realise there was a bounty for completing a strike with no deaths
If you keep playing strikes your vanguard mark will keep going up, so even if you don't get a reward at the end of the strike you will still get free legendary stuff when you rank up your vanguard (not to mention all the engram drops will still happen at the same rate while playing normally than it will when farming).

If you keep playing strikes your vanguard mark will keep going up, so even if you don't get a reward at the end of the strike you will still get free legendary stuff when you rank up your vanguard (not to mention all the engram drops will still happen at the same rate while playing normally than it will when farming).
Aye I get the whole rep part, mainly drops I'm not seeing while doing a strike

Is it possible to do lvl 24 strike playlist at 22 or should I wait till I'm better geared?

I started following a faction as it was recommended so. I'm vanguard level 1 so wonder if I should just keep doing vanguard instead of a faction

Aye I get the whole rep part, mainly drops I'm not seeing while doing a strike

Is it possible to do lvl 24 strike playlist at 22 or should I wait till I'm better geared?
You should be able to do them at 22, they are not that much harder to be honest. It's the weekly and nightfall strikes that are a bugger to do.

You should be able to do them at 22, they are not that much harder to be honest. It's the weekly and nightfall strikes that are a bugger to do.
Might give it a look then, didn't die on the lvl 22 one so it should be ok, defender titans special is a bit op in strikes it seems

Haven't bothered with weekly since it's not random matchmaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back