Defoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. Still wouldn't surprised if we get an Anichibe type in and risk Defoe for the full season.

We stand a 100 times better chance than with any of the other choices. You can't seriously think this was anything other than a huge gamble. Russian roulette at its finest.
No I think the manager and team tried but couldn't get anyone remotely interested in being on the bench who was better than what we can muster up. We are light I agree, but no point pissing ones panties .........yet!

No I think the manager and team tried but couldn't get anyone remotely interested in being on the bench who was better than what we can muster up. We are light I agree, but no point pissing ones panties .........yet!

There's no other club going into the season with 1 striker, how have they managed it?

There's no other club going into the season with 1 striker, how have they managed it?
Well west brom signed robson kanu, I wouldn't have been happy with him, think we've already got better, but as I say, de foes not injured atm so let's just keep our fingers crossed

Well west brom signed robson kanu, I wouldn't have been happy with him, think we've already got better, but as I say, de foes not injured atm so let's just keep our fingers crossed

They already have Rondon and Berahino, see my point? That's all we can do mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back